Rodeway Inn & Suites
US$81
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsalligator riversame priceouter banksnational wildlife refugebed was comfortablestay there againrodewayncbudget
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We recently made a whirlwind trip from Western North Carolina to the Outer Banks and back. We stopped for the night at the Port O' Plymouth Inn. The rooms were clean, check-in and check-out were a breeze and the staff was friendly. Not a 5-star Hilton but a great motel at the right price for a band on a budget.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2012

The hotel for the price was superb. Since there were problems with our reservation, the owner - at the hotel at the time - came out and assisted us in a friendly manner. Though the hotel may seem slightly dilapidated in appearance, I found the rooms very tidy and up to par to more expensive hotels such as Best Western and Holiday Inn. The free breakfast was great, and I didn't have to spend the extra cash someplace else in the morning. If I'm on the way to the beach again in a rush, I'd certainly stop here again.

Room Tip: I had a room close to the entrance; found it very convenient when checking out.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rutvik J
Reviewed 2 August 2012

This is a really good non-branded propery with newly renovated rooms. It also is the last motel before the Ounter Banks of North Carolina. The hot breakfast is on the same level as Choice Motels which I nornally frequent. For the money, this property warrants consideration,.

Room Tip: This property is in a excellent location right off US 64 so getting a room around the center to the back eliminates traffic noise.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We were very pleased with our recent stay. The hotel is nicely decorated, the beds are very comfortable, the room was clean and spacious, the hotel staff was very friendly, location is perfect.....we will definitely stay again

Room Tip: king bed with sofa nice painted and clean room
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2012

My stay was very Pleasant at Port-o Plymouth inn. I found the room clean and comfortable and staffs were real friendly. They welcomed me so nicely. since this was a business trip, free wi fi helped me a lot. I was offered free continental breakfast. Prices were some 50% less than the franchise. restaurants and shopping center were at walking distance. best accommodation. i would definitely recommend to stay.

Room Tip: suites are at the back and very quite and large.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business