La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
All reviewspet ownerswafflesboiled eggsa pet friendly hotelroom was cleanfree breakfast israleigh crabtreequiet locationnice stayoutdoor poolwould definitely stay here againeasy accessnice breakfastgreat place to stayfresh fruitstaff was friendlynorth carolina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We like to stay at La Quintas because they accept pets... Some are better than others. This location was wonderful. It was quiet, clean, and friendly... Perfect for a relaxing atmosphere after a long trip.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This hotel was recently remodeled and it has a wonderfully contemporary feel to it. From the lobby to the rooms the entire place is fresh, modern, and upscale, and our stay here was wonderful with the exception of a few, minor, details.

1) Luggage Carts. Big hotel, 5 floors, 50 or more rooms per floor, and they have a total of 1, I repeat, 1 luggage cart. It was old and creaky, not like the newer, more mobile, three wheeled carts that were available to us at the Knoxville La Quinta. On top of that it went 'missing' when we needed it to shlep out bags down from our room at one end of the hotel to the lobby at the other end. Not a huge deal, but c'mon, even the La Quinta in Gurnee, Illinois - an older hotel with much more of a budget feel to it - has three luggage carts.

2) The Bathtub. You've got a big hotel, you do a remodel room by room right down to the lobby and when it comes to the tubs you get cheap? Really? The tub in our suite was definitely pre-remodel. It was at least 15 years old and the 'grab bar' was placed in the most inconvenient place so no matter what you did you bumped into it.

3) Comfortable couches - we had a suite, a really nice suite, the kind that comes with a couch. A nice, modern, uncomfortable couch. It was designed in such a way that you either sat perched on the edge or sat aaall the way back and had your feet dangling, and God help you if you are a pregnant woman, you won't get up at all without a crane.

Other than those quibbles the room was amazing - big and spacious, separate lounge/living room with it's own LCD TV. Good seating other than the couch. Oh, and one more quibble - the outlets in the room didn't all work, which seemed odd given the expensive remodel they'd done. Still, a great place to stay and very, very much worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I was very pleased with everything about this hotel. It's location was exactly 15 minutes away from the downtown Convention Center which was perfect for me. The staff was friendly and accommodating and was able to provide me with toiletry items I failed to pack. The food was fantastic and as person who requires a gluten free diet, I was able to select from various fruits that were freshly prepared unlike any othe LaQuinta I lodged at. I did not notice a large variety of restaurants in the area and was too tired to go to te neighboring mall, but take out was available. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Catawissa, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Nice clean room. Great room layout. Loved the bathroom and the great lobby accommodations. Excellent price for all that I had to enjoy. I would return. I did stay there in 2005 and found the hotel in very good condition. Great care in the preservation of the building.
Keep up the good work. Desk staff very personable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I really liked this hotel. It was very close to the mall, which was a huge mall with lots of restaurants. It looks very nice for this level of hotel, nice lobby, spacious rooms. It has an outdoor pool, which looked nice, but it was the wrong time of year. The breakfast was adequate, hard boiled eggs, waffles (but no toppings except syrup), bagels, toast, muffins, fruit, cereal. I usually would prefer Country Inn and Suites for this price range, but I needed a pet friendly hotel and I didn't need the suite since it was just me and my 6 year old daughter. I would definitely stay here again if traveling with my pet. The room was clean and staff was friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family