“Fantastic!!! quiet clean and friendly!!!!”

Hyatt Place North Raleigh-Midtown
Ranked #10 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Front desk staff is quick and friendly... Rooms are large and clean. The hotel is located near restaurants and shops.. this was a great stay. Jennifer in housekeeping goes above and beyond. don't hesitate.... Perfect stay.

Room Tip: Just book it.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel is conveniently located and withing a short drive of many decent restaurants. Our room was spacious and artfully designed and appointed. The only disappointment in the room was a noisy air conditioner. We turned it off and slept well. Breakfast was included in the rate; we thoroughly enjoyed what was offered in the lobby. Friendly staff topped off the experience. Definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

We've stayed at Hyatt places recently. We stayed there for 1 night on our way to places south. We were visiting friends on the way to FL. This place is a quiet, clean and comfortable place to stay in Raleigh. It's near downtown and well worth a stay if you're in the area. The staff is very accommodating.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Arrived in Raleigh in the early hours of the morning and having stayed at other locations of Hyatt Place before I knew that a spacious comfortable room at a reasonable price could be found there and I was not disappointed. The location is good, right next to the highway and only a easy 10 minute drive or so from downtown Raleigh.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed for two nights in this clean, friendly hotel. The staff always greeted us as we came or went, and they were very helpful with all requests. The beds were the Hyatt Signature beds and are by far the best hotel beds I've ever slept on. The room was very large with plenty of space for myself and 3 teenagers. The pull out bed was even comfy (per the 2 sixteen year olds who slept on it) the pool was large for a hotel pool and the water was maybe a touch too warm but certainly tolerable. The only complaint I have is that someone dumped an old fruit salad in the parking lot and after I reported the mess to the front desk, it was still there 8 hours later though it was cleaned up eventually. I was in town for a convention at the downtown convention center and the drive there was easy. Distance was only about 5 miles but took about 15 minutes with traffic lights etc. Overall, excellent hotel and I will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Sherriebabbas
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stayed at the Hyatt Place Raleigh Midtown for two nights while in town for work several weeks ago. Overall my stay was very comfortable: the room is very spacious, bed comfortable - the two most important things to me when staying at a hotel. Staff friendly and accommodating. The only things I didn't like were:
1) Around 9am on the day I was checking out, a cleaning lady banged on my door and asked, "What time are you leaving?" - I found this to be incredibly rude, as a) it was early and I had the Do Not Disturb sign on my door (what if I had still been sleeping?), and b) check out wasn't officially for another few hours.
2) Breakfast is provided in the rate, but pretty mediocre overall. It's nice that they provide something, coffee is decent.
3) Pool wasn't filled and there was no mention of this on the website. I had hopes of relaxing by the pool after my meetings, but wasn't able to.
4) Bathroom area that has the toilet and shower is TINY. I'm a thin person and still had to squeeze my body into a corner of the bathroom in order to open/close the door. While the bathroom set-up overall was good, they tried a little too hard to save space here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel was very accommodating and quickly changed an error in billing. The room was spacious and included a sitting area. The breakfast including many items and the choices were good. The only complaint I had was that the vanity with a bright light was directly located in front of the bed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family