Hyatt Place North Raleigh-Midtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbahama breezewet barsitting areafree breakfastnorth raleighparking lotrooms are spaciousfitness centerking bedstaying at this hotelgreat customer servicewonderful stayconvenient locationfront desk staffhotel roomstaff was friendlygreat room
Reviewed 23 December 2009

The first room we checked into was nasty and the bed had trash in it. They gave us another room on the same floor, this room had a nasty bathroom, the toliet had something in it, the maids did not flush and the tub was dirty. Near the elevator they left a bag of garbage and dirty drinking glasses on the table near the elevator, I told the youg lady at the desk so they would not forget to pick it up before they leave and when we returned at 8pm that night it was still sitting there. I called the front desk and she said they were short handed today , I responed with that is no excuse for maintaining a clean establishment and leaving trash in the isle way for everyone to see. This was really not a good stay, the elevator had trash in it and the mirrors were not cleaned, the hallways had little wrappers in it. I am use to a certain standard hotel and this was not it. Would I stay again, NO.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2009

The rooms are large. I received a handicapped accessible King Suite and trust me, there is plenty of room in there! I didn't need all the room and the bathroom/shower as a result is a little different, but the TV and ports into it are a GREAT IDEA! I'd think all hotels should get this idea and run with it!

It's convenient to have the lounge downstairs but a glass of wine will cost you almost 9 bucks. Yes, 9 bucks! The biz center with 2 computers and highspeed net is handy, but I can see if it's busy things getting a bit crowded.

Location is good. 1 restaurant in walking distance is decent. The younger staffers are a bit aloof and not exactly quick to react when someone is in the lounge area (they serve the drinks) but overall I can't complain. The mature staffers were very attentive and quick to help.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank DunkinBee
Reviewed 11 December 2009

Friendly staff, Quiet location, Nice amenities. Fitness center has very nice equipment, but is small if the hotel is busy. The rooms are spacious with comfortable furnishings for work and rest.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2009

Couldnt believe the price for the room. We only stayed one night but the room was very clean and spacious. It was located near local restaurants that were within walking distance. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2009

We stayed at Hyatt Place for one night on our way down to Hilton Head from NJ. We wanted to break up the long drive and the Hyatt Place was a great choice and very attractively priced. The check in was quick and easy. Our room was very spacious and comfortable. Everything was really clean and modern. The hotel is also near many restaurants. There is a Bahama Breezes right next to the hotel and a TGI Fridays less than 5 minutes away. Before heading back on the road the next morning, we took advantage of the free continental breakfast. Overall, our stay could not have been better and we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family