“NC STATE HOMECOMING GAME”
Review of Ramada Raleigh

Ramada Raleigh
Ranked #18 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I would have wrote a review ALong time ago but I just found out about this wed page...... Well where do I start. We have been staying at this hotel for 4years now each time we come to Raleigh this is where we stay 3-4 times a year. My husband and I come on little get away trips but its so nice n clean we return often with our 3yr old n my mother. This is one hotel I feel comfortable at totally!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
BlueRidgeMgr, General Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
Thank you Quiana for your comments, they really mean a lot to us! We try to provide the best in customer service with a wallet friendly rate, and we love to see our guests each time they come to stay with us! Thank you again and we are looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Travellers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree
Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Arena Suites
Arena Suites
#31 of 86 in Raleigh
Hyatt Place Raleigh West

Been to Ramada Raleigh? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Raleigh

#18 Family Hotel in Raleigh
#27 Business Hotel in Raleigh
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Raleigh 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Raleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Blue Ridge Hotel Raleigh