“Nice place to stay for a night when seeing a concert at the Pavilion”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #54 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We came down from Virginia for the Megadeth/Iron Maiden concert and found this place to have the best price and location. Other hotels near by were pretty packed already and too close to the highway. The gentleman at the counter, may have been a manager but I'm not sure, recognized that we were there for the concert and told us the easiest way to get there, which helped a lot. We didn't have any trouble with the hotel or people and found the bed more comfortable than most. We would definitely stay here again if we ever come down for another show.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank PKelley17

Reviewed 8 January 2013

I left the RDU and told the cab driver to take me to the Quality Inn, and he did but it wasn't the one I usually stay at when I'm in town. The cab driver told me its the only one he knows and they have clean rooms. So I called the number I had and as usual Connie answered so she gave me the address and we were off. When we pulled up he said this is Holiday Inn, I said no your GPS is wrong. I walked in and she kind of remembered me and breakfast was almost over but Johanna remembered me and we all had a good laugh. I asked for my usual room everything was perfect as usual. I think I may extend my stay another night.

Room Tip: Don't trust others negative reviews or the cabbies GPS. Best place on hwy 64 hands down.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank 6104-life
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Its very quiet considering it is off a major road. Staff was very friendly. Room was cozy and comfortable. If i could change one thing it would be the smoke odor. It was not an issue in the room but the hallway did reek or cigarette smoke and we were on a non smoking floor.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank AAngry
Reviewed 18 October 2012

The hotel, while not fancy, is very clean and I felt very safe staying there. The manager was very pleasant and welcoming. The beds were very comfortable and the location was perfect for our visit to the local pavillion. The location was quiet and I was not disturbed at all.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kay L
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Over the last year, I have come to Raleigh alot more than I did when I lived 45minutes down the road! With each trip, I have enjoyed staying at the Quality Inn. The staff has been very pleasant and the General Manager has gone above and beyond to accomodate me.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeaunnaG
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Friends and I stayed for two nights while attending concerts at Time Warner Pavilion. We were very pleased to find that the route from the hotel to the venue was extremely simple...great for those used to small town traffic. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would definately book with this Quality Inn in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mematosix
Reviewed 15 July 2012

We stayed the night on our way to the beach. It is your basic hotel. I did think the set up was a bit odd. You walk in to the sink/bathroom area. Not very convenient. Overall, we had a good experience. Slept great. The check in clerk was very nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank wvugirl2005
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raleigh
Comfort Suites
Comfort Inn
#58 of 87 in Raleigh
Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Northeast

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Address: 4716 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610-1438 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Raleigh East)
Region: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #54 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Price Range: £61 - £74 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Raleigh East Hotel takes pride in its unique decor and personal attention to detail. We offer free local calls, delicious Express Start Breakfast Bar, 24hr. Front Desk Attendant, safe deposit boxes at the Front Desk, in room telephone data-port, well lit parking lot and fitness room. We also provide a hair dryer, coffeepot/coffee, iron /ironing board, microwave, and refrigerator in every room. Suites with whirlpool tubs are available. Guest comfort and satisfaction are our priorities. Our central and convenient location close to downtown Government Buildings, restaurants, theatres, sports venues, museums and just 22 miles to the airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Raleigh East Hotel Raleigh