Quality Inn
US$99
US$333
Travelocity
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2011

This seems to be the typical Holiday Inn Express design built sometime in the early or mid-1990s. The room was clean & quiet, and the beds were fine; however the bathroom is tiny containing only the tub/shower and the toilet with just enough room for one person. The vanity is right in front of the entrance door to the room, which can be inconvenient at times, and lacks privacy.
The other problem the rooms have, is that the ether- net ports are located on the walls opposite of the desk, you needed an 8 foot cord if you wanted to use your computer at the desk. This not much of an issue anymore because the wireless network they have now is fast and efficient, but in the past this was not the case.
However this hotel is very convenient to where I conduct business, and is close to restaurants and shopping areas. The breakfast was typical Holiday Inn Express fare, but was clean and well stocked. I have stayed on this property many times and probably will in the future.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank firstc0rps
Reviewed 2 November 2010

I am staying here for a conference and am getting it for NC state Govt. rate. That rate is $79. It is not really worth that. More like $50/night would be more like it. Right above my door in the hall is a large hole in the ceiling, when I went to open the door I noticed it was already open, it sounded like someone was in it, so I knocked, and opened the door. No one was there, but the window appeared open, so I thought someone may have went out it. The window was closed, but they are single pane and you can hear the traffic outside so good that I can tell what brand of tires people have on their cars. There appears to be dirt or sand on the shower mat. Overall it is just a so so motel, another year or so it will probably be a No-Tel. Meaning don't stay here. Pic attached for the hole in ceiling if I can post it, Pic of bathtub int come clear. The lady at the desk didnt seem very knowledgeable or thrilled to be here.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2010

Pros-very clean, friendly front desk, large room, and fantastic linens and towels, free Internet, very good breakfast, and friendly attendant in the breakfast area.

Cons-neighborhood is a little scary Saw several people cutting through parking lot, There is no elevator. I had room on section floor and since I had been traveling for a while had a very large suitcase. I had to just take what I needed for overnight. I ended up making several trips to the car for things I'd forgotten. This is only a 2 floor hotel, so at least I did not have to walk up a lot of steps, but an elevator would have been very nice.

I enjoyed my short stay at this hotel and would stay here again. Holiday Inn Express can be a hit or miss and when I first saw this one I thought it was going to be a miss but I was wrong. I would stay here again. The price was very good, though I found the Hilton to be only $10.00 more, but as we all know, they do not offer free anything like Internet or breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2009

We only stayed here one night to attend a concert @ the Time Warner Pavillion. First of all, they were very accomodating on the telephone. We had no trouble finding it and it was only 5-10 minutes away from the pavillion. A Wal-Mart and places to eat right there. Rooms were very clean. Sheets, towels, tub, toilet ALL CLEAN. In fact, tub looked new. The only wear & tear I saw in the room was right around the toilet paper holder looked a little grimy. We really enjoyed the breakfast the next morning (eggs, sausage, waffles, pancakes) They have a variety juice machine and lots of fresh coffee. The price was right @ $64 a night and we will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2006

The hotel is run by a loveable New Yoiker who is one hell of a guy who really knows how to run a hotel - I wish we booked in earlier cos we would have stayed longer even if we had to travel out further. Beware Holiday Inn corporate - This guy will be snapped up by rivals - He is the best we met in all of North Carolina (we travelled 1,900 miles around the state)- Steve & Marian - New Forest - S England

We'll be back my friend

• Stayed: August 2006
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)