Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewssoftball tournamentcoffee machineroom was cleancapital blvdpleasant stayshort driveenjoyed my staywould stay here againwafflesthe staff was greatup to datethe breakfast areabusiness tripdeskhairdryerdowntowninterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Food selection was good, and well stocked. The hotel is about 5 -10 minutes from the city, in my opinion in a great location.

Our initial experience was rough. When we arrived the first room we were given was a non-smoking room on the second floor. It stunk like smoke and a chemical to cover up the smoke.

The next day Craig at the front desk was an absolute pleasure. He let me check a room for the smell to assure it was to our liking and them moved us there. Every time we saw him he assured our stay was going well. While that may not be going above and beyond, it was just enough to change our initial impression of blah to a great experience. Thanks Craig!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
1  Thank Luclusciano
Valarie H, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for takiing the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 919.821.0888.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

A colleague and myself traveled to Raleigh recently and had a first class stay at the Wingate by Wyndham on capital blvd. Everything from check in, to the welcoming atmosphere, a quality room, and breakfast on the way out was top notch! Looking forward to staying there again when back in the area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Valarie H, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to completer our Guest Survery regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

When we booked I requested adjoining rooms, wasn't told we could only do it with king size bed and two double bed, not the rooms I booked. When we got to hotel we realized we forgot my infant daughters suitcase. I asked front desk about shopping so I could get clothes for her and was told " I only know where the CVS is." Breakfast was not good either. We got down there after a larger group had just left there. We waited 20 minutes before more eggs, bacon, or milk was brought out. Then my older daughter left her phone charger there. I called the hotel, was told it was there and I could come to front desk to get it. I told the front desk we live in WV and I cant drive back 6 hours to get it, could they send it? I was told they "dont do that". Will never stay there again, and will think twice before I stay at any Wingates by Wyndham at all if this indicates how they run their hotels.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank angelica1882

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience dduring your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 919.821.0888.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed at this location for one night mid-week on business. The staff was very outgoing and knowledgeable of the area. I used the fitness room and enjoyed the managers/guest reception with free pizza provided. I had a quick breakfast the next morning and was back on the road. I slept great in my spacious room and heard no noise throughout the night. I would stay at this property again especially for the $$$ value,

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business