“Raleigh”

Ranked #42 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 18 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy W
Valarie H, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Reviewed 18 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen C

Reviewed 9 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark E
Valarie H, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I've stayed here over half a dozen times, and each visit was very comfortable. It is located 5 minutes from my relatives, so I stay here often. I love how quiet the hotel usually is, even though I was near the elevator and ice machine! (my request) This last stay, the room smelled a bit, and the room darkening curtains were gone. I immediately notified the front desk, and they had me in a new room in 5 minutes! The staff is nice and friendly-I've only ever had one bad experience with a staffer, and I was relieved that I never saw her this time around. Foodwise, I love the Belgian waffle maker. Wish the bacon was thicker, and that breakfast hour was extended until 10 on weekdays.

Room Tip: Use one of the hotel booking services to get more of a discount on the room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank nbookworm

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future,

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 919.821.0888.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Food selection was good, and well stocked. The hotel is about 5 -10 minutes from the city, in my opinion in a great location.

Our initial experience was rough. When we arrived the first room we were given was a non-smoking room on the second floor. It stunk like smoke and a chemical to cover up the smoke.

The next day Craig at the front desk was an absolute pleasure. He let me check a room for the smell to assure it was to our liking and them moved us there. Every time we saw him he assured our stay was going well. While that may not be going above and beyond, it was just enough to change our initial impression of blah to a great experience. Thanks Craig!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luclusciano

Thank you for takiing the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

A colleague and myself traveled to Raleigh recently and had a first class stay at the Wingate by Wyndham on capital blvd. Everything from check in, to the welcoming atmosphere, a quality room, and breakfast on the way out was top notch! Looking forward to staying there again when back in the area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Valarie H, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to completer our Guest Survery regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

When we booked I requested adjoining rooms, wasn't told we could only do it with king size bed and two double bed, not the rooms I booked. When we got to hotel we realized we forgot my infant daughters suitcase. I asked front desk about shopping so I could get clothes for her and was told " I only know where the CVS is." Breakfast was not good either. We got down there after a larger group had just left there. We waited 20 minutes before more eggs, bacon, or milk was brought out. Then my older daughter left her phone charger there. I called the hotel, was told it was there and I could come to front desk to get it. I told the front desk we live in WV and I cant drive back 6 hours to get it, could they send it? I was told they "dont do that". Will never stay there again, and will think twice before I stay at any Wingates by Wyndham at all if this indicates how they run their hotels.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank angelica1882

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience dduring your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 919.821.0888.