Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North
US$72
Red Roof
US$276
  • Pool
All reviewsforest roadhard boiled eggswafflesthe breakfast areaclean roomscomplimentary breakfastfamily reunionrecommend this hotelbusiness tripstaff was friendlybed was comfortablevery nice staynice hotelwould stay here againenjoyed my stayconvenient locationfitness room
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We choose to stay in this Hampton when we're in the Raleigh area for 5 reasons, hence the 5 star review: 1. Most comfy beds ever; I'm an insomniac yet always sleep well here. 2. Great Breakfast, very nicely presented. 3. Professional employees from front desk to housekeeping~ these folks treat you like they'd want to be treated. 4. Great location: close to everything you'd want in Raleigh~ Mall, movie theater, restaurants, I440, I540. 5. Love the meeting room that opens onto large pool area with plenty of lounges and tables, and the exercise room is also clean, always inviting. Extra credit because if I stay here alone, I always feel safe and welcome! They are renovating, but I figure by the next time I come (and I will), it'll be fresh, updated, and even better. Just don't lose that friendly courteous service please!

Room Tip: I've stayed in rooms all over this hotel and they're all clean, comfy, and have easy access to an entry.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

Dear mjkjhick,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us and with other TripAdvisor members is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn for two nights (a Saturday and a Sunday) in January. The room was nice with very comfy beds. Everything was clean and neat. We really enjoyed the wide variety of food available for breakfast (yogurt, applesauce, waffles, bagels, cereal, fruit, etc). The lady who watched over the breakfast on Sunday was so sweet and gave my daughter a little toy. We were supposed to stay 3 nights but had to leave early and canceling was easy. Check-out was very pleasant. The lady at the front desk was super nice and fast. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Dear LiaFlorence,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North during your recent visit to Raleigh, NC. We appreciate that you made that choice, and we also appreciate that you took the time to share your experiences with our hotel online. It is our hope that other TripAdvisor members will find your review to be of assistance when they're looking for a great hotel in Raleigh.

I am so glad to hear that you found our hotel to be a clean, comfortable place to stay. I also am pleased to know that you received top-notch service from several members of our staff, and I will be certain to share your comments with my employees.

I hope that you will be able to return again soon to the Raleigh area! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

We gave this hotel a good review on our first visit. Not this time. The lobby was undergoing renovations and was a mess (we were not told this in advance). The room was not that clean. The exercise room had some equipment not functioning. We should have stayed elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Dear MaineGuyMaine,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North during your recent return trip to the Raleigh, NC area. We appreciate that you chose our hotel, and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us via your TripAdvisor review.

I was so glad to hear all of the positive things that you experienced during your first visit with us. Those are exactly the types of things that we strive to offer every guest during every visit. I sincerely apologize that your most recent experience with our hotel didn't measure up to our normally high Hampton standards. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss your stay with you in further detail; please contact me at (919) 872-7111 or gm.hirale@centrexproperties.com.

Again, thank you for being our guest at the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North. I hope that you will give us another chance to welcome you to our hotel during a future trip to the Raleigh, NC area.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

I stayed at The Hampton Inn Raleigh in July 2012 for a business trip and was Very Impressed! The staff was very nice and professional, the free dinners were surprisingly good and of course breakfast is ALWAYS good at the Hampton Inn! The rooms were clean and made up nice and neat with a wonderful creation in the bathroom.

Great Job Hampton Inn Raleigh, sorry it took so long to plug your efforts!! Happy holidays

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2012

Dear jerrybvlakes,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North when you are in the Raleigh, NC area. We truly appreciate having you as a loyal guest. Thank you, also, for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor and for sharing your comments with other TripAdvisor members.

I am so glad to hear that we've been able to consistently deliver great experiences for you at our hotel. I will be certain to share your comments with our staff so that they will know that our guests recognize it when they're provided with such great service. I also am glad to hear that you not only enjoy our free On the House hot breakfast, but our weekday Manager's Receptions as well.

Thank you, again, for making the choice to be our guest at the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North. We hope that you will be able to return to our area again soon and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

Simple 2 night business trip arrived to a parking lot with nearly no lighting and a host of tractor trailers using the guest spots to support the renovation the hotel was undergoing. Front desk was fine and the checkin went smooth however the room was nothing to write home about. This hotel just lacked any refinement that you would expect for 100/night. And the breakfast was typical cold and nasty.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
hamptoncapital, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2012

Dear Bobby234,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us and with other TripAdvisor members is genuinely appreciated.

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. I apologize that you feel that you did not receive a good value for the price that you paid. I also am truly sorry for all of the inconveniences that were caused by the fact that our hotel's lobby area is currently under construction. I hope that you will be able to return to our hotel following our renovations to enjoy the finished product that we are striving for at this time.

With your input, we can constantly monitor and change our product to maintain the high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North.