“Great Japanese Food in Raleigh”
Review of Laku Japanese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Laku Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi
Raleigh, NC
“Great Japanese Food in Raleigh”
Reviewed 10 March 2008

I visited Laku Japanese Restaurant after doing some shopping at Triangle Town Center. I fell in love with the place!
The food was amazing! Their menu included typical Japanese cuisine like Teriyaki dishes, but also branched off to offer things that I've never seen in another local restaurant. They also have an extensive sushi, sashimi, and nigiri menu.
Their servings are the perfect size, and although a little more expensive than other places, it's still reasonable. Everything that I ate (sushi, sashimi, katsu, miso soup) was incredibly delicious. I will definitely return often!
I loved the atmosphere! It has a clean, modern decor and comfortable seating.
The only drawback is that, as a smoker, there was no indoor smoking secion. I did notice, however, that there is a patio seating out back and gazebo seating in the front.

1 review from our community