“Top quality hotel”

Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel
Ranked #21 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I've stayed over 50 nights in this hotel on business and it is consistently one of the best Marriott properties I've stayed in. Everything is top of the line, from the food to the, beds and TVs in every bathroom mirror. The staff is super friendly and helpful. They have a deal with the gym next door and you can work out for free. If you are a Marriott rewards member, then you will have a great experience with the concierge lounge and extra amenities. North Hills is also a nice place to stay. I have not had a single bad experience at this property and I highly doubt you will either.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Ryan M,

There is not better compliment than a return visit; we value your loyalty to our hotel when in the area. I’m delighted to hear our amenities and friendly associates are a good fit for your business travel. Your review and recommendation is much appreciated. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed at the Renaissance for one night on a trip for work and was extremely impressed. Impeccably clean, beautifully decorated, and the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. Tons of shopping and restaurants right outside the door, including a Target that is accessible through the underground parking garage. I never wanted to leave!

Dear Callie V,

We are so appreciative of your kind review. It is rewarding to know that you enjoyed our good location and friendly service. Your remarks serve as encouragement to our associates who strive to provide a pleasant stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and please visit us upon your return to the area.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stay at this hotel twice a year and while there are many other places to stay, this property offers so much more than just a room My family and I enjoy our stay here each time. Rooms are clean and well appointed. Front desk service is outstanding and it's nice when they come out from behind the desk to greet you. Just a little thing that goes a long way. The gentlemen at the front desk was able to get us a higher floor room looking out on to the shoping area and had our extra towels and pillows up to our room shortly after getting checked in. Looking foward to going back in December.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms seem to be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Welcome back! It’s wonderful to know you enjoyed our well- appointed room and accommodating staff. We appreciate you sharing your kind review with us and other travelers. Our team strives to be your hotel of choice when visiting Raleigh North Hills area. We look forward to seeing you December.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

For the last three years I have stayed at the Renaissance in North Hills for my birthday. It is a lovely hotel and the staff is wonderful. Each time I go I have a pleasant experience. I would suggest requesting a room on the front side of the hotel. I have stayed in both types of rooms and the back side has a lot of traffic noise. The location of the hotel is wonderful. I thoroughly enjoy the shops and atmosphere. It is very inviting and safe. It's a true treasure!

Room Tip: Request a room on front of building to lower traffic noise. Inside the hotel it's very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Tracie S,

Thank you for sharing feedback from your visit to Renaissance Raleigh North Hills. We are happy that you spent another birthday with us. Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority and I appreciate you recognizing our lovely hotel, pleasant staff and wonderful location. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our entire team and thank you again for writing. We hope to welcome you back on your birthday next year!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel was excellent, spacious and comfortable rooms and fruit-infused water in the lobby. The location seems like some kind of modern experiment of creating a 'village' with a town center, shopping, Target, a movie theater, and nearby luxury housing. There was a farmer's market one morning and live music another evening. This is a nice walkable area to stay.

1  Thank H E

Dear H E,

Our associates understand and believe that our valued guests deserve an exceptional stay and we will continue to push daily to find new ways to WOW our guests. I will be sure to share your very nice comments with our team; they work hard to ensure guests have a pleasant stay. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and I'm delighted to know you enjoyed the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This property is situated around shops and restaurants. The rooms are well maintained and the staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend to business travelers, families, and anyone wanting a getaway.

My only negative experience was in the dining room for breakfast. The servers were not very attentive and they are not capable of handling large crowds.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the shops.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

We are delighted you took the time to share your kind review; we value your comments. It’s wonderful to know your stay was enjoyable. I appreciate you recognizing our strengths while providing us some areas of opportunity for improvement. Nothing would please us more than a return visit.

Warm Regards,
Richard Rose, GM

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We ran into a very frustrating situation this weekend. Arrived at another hotel at 7pm with two kids in tow only to discover that they were sold out and had no record of our reservation. We sat in the parking lot for over an hour, calling every hotel in a 10 mile radius and all were booked! In desperation, we called the Renaissance and they had a room! From the lobby on, we felt like we had landed in Heaven. Every staff member was exceptionally nice. The room was spotless and the beds were the most comfortable I've ever slept in. The North Hills area has every amenity you can imagine within walking distance. Great area, great hotel!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Laura Jane C
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Laura Jane C,

I’m so glad we were able to help you resolve a stressful situation! Our team understands and believes that our valued guests deserve a positive memorable stay. I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and friendly staff. It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with the team. I appreciate you taking the time to write; these reviews allow us to continually monitor and improve our guest experience.

Richard Rose, GM