“Love Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh”

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
Ranked #21 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
“Love Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

I held a meeting in the boardroom meeting area, would have liked a window, but it was still a good place for my party of 14. The staff brought a nice afternoon snack for the group, nice touch of hospitality.
I stayed in the hotel as an overnight guest. The room was nice size, with a desk/office area, which I took full advantage of. The Internet connection was strong and I was able to fly through my work.
I also took advantage of the dining experience for both breakfast and dinner. The food was great, especially the chicken stir fry that I enjoyed for dinner. They had low dinner shift volume, but my experience was great. The business should pick up.
I will definitely return for the larger meeting room, and as an overnight guest.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear Pamelaym,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with our meeting space as well as your overnight stay; I'm very pleased to hear that both went very well! It's also great that you enjoyed all of our amenities so much as well as our restaurant. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Denver, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

I had such a great time that when I came home I was still reminiscing, with the service that was provided at the Hilton they were friendly and very professional, from the concierge to house keeping staff

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 18 August 2013
Dear Eloisa S,

Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn; I'm delighted to read that you had a great experience and we appreciate your kind words for our staff. We can't wait to see you the next time you're in Raleigh! Thanks again for your review.

Delafield, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Room was very nice in all ways. Free coffee in the lobby and sweets in the evening were greatly appreciated. The staff was extremely helpful with directions and dinner recommendations (The Pit was outstanding BBQ). Glad I brought my network cable for in-room access (no wireless).

Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

HGI Traiangle Town Center met expectations; staff is definitley committed to customer service; rooms were clean, updated and practical. Rachel at the front desk was outstanding - she provided great customer service and was out going/friendly. We had dinner in the resturant, only average however, our server Erin was great and worked hard. Breakfast was served timely and service was good but we had to sit at a table that had been recently vacated but not bussed. Resturant was crowded and the staff could not keep up during the breakfast service.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Dear MgM3152,

We appreciate you reviewing your recent stay with us and are glad that you enjoyed it overall and found our staff to be so friendly and helpful. Thank you also for your feedback regarding our restaurant and our team will discuss your comments so as to improve our guest experience. Otherwise, we're grateful for your high ratings and look forward to your next stay! Thanks again for your review.

South Brunwick, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Immaculate, fairly new Hilton Garden Inn property. Entire stay was positive except for comfort of mattress. Hilton Garden Inns have a gimmick they call the adjustable firmness mattress. This renders the sidewalls of the mattress rigid, i.e., like cardboard. Instead of being concerned about adjustable mattress firmness, Hilton ought to select mattresses of average firmness and MAKE SURE THAT THE MATTRESS IS NOT LUMPY OR WARPED, the way ours was!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Dear Jeffrey S,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel and share your feedback. While I am glad to see you had a good stay overall and have given a particularly high rating to our service, I do apologize for the inconvenience you faced with your bed; our team will discuss your feedback as providing a comfortable experience is indeed a priority. If you'd like to talk about it further, please give me a call at the number below. Otherwise, thank you again for your review and we hope to see you the next time you're in Raleigh.

(434) 822-2161
Chatham, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I stayed at hotel for one night on business and it was a great choice. Property is in excellent condition, very clean and well maintained and service was tops. Hotel is convenient to lots of shopping and restaurants, some only a short walk, others a short drive. Rooms were exceptional and VERY quiet.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Eddie H
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Dear Eddie H,

We're thankful for your review and are happy to hear that you had a comfortable and quiet stay! I'm also glad that you found everything in great condition and our location convenient. Thanks again and we can't wait for your next visit!

Ellicott City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

I was given Government rate and free breakfast and that allowed me to be reimbursed with loss. Also the reception staff is excellent in accommodating me. The breakfast was fantastic and the kitchen staff were very kind and hospitable.

Dear Ayman A,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, and I'm delighted that our staff was able to easily accommodate all of your needs while you were here. We're also glad you enjoyed our on-site restaurant so much. Thanks so much for your high ratings and we hope it won't be too long before your next stay!