Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcapital blvdthe check in processgreat hotelroom was cleaneasy accessrestaurants and shoppingrecommend this hoteloff the highwayearly checkvery nice stayindoor poolfitness centerwould stay againstaff was friendlygreat customer serviceup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Stayed overnight because we had an early morning 5K run nearby. Close to restaurants and Triangle Mall. Traffic bad at rush hour in area. Friendly and clean, loved the Keurig in room and bathroom roomy. Nice adjustable bed. Slept very well! Location a little hard to find but safe parking lot with cameras.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear Heidi C,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay and hope all went well with your 5K! I'm happy to read you had a clean and comfortable stay and that you loved our new in-room Keurig coffeemaker. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This is a nice, clean and comfy place to stay in Raleigh. Location is great, rooms were nice and comfortable. The front desk and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I like that they had the Keurig coffee maker in the rooms

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jubin E
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Jubda,

Thanks for taking the time to review our Hilton Garden Inn; we're very happy to hear you had a clean, comfortable stay and found our front desk staff so friendly and accommodating. We are excited to now offer in-room Keurig coffeemakers and are delighted you enjoyed yours! Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Beware of the tub/shower in this location. The tub is so slippery that I found myself laying on the floor. The response from the hotel staff was less than acceptable. I was told they knew this was an issue because they get the complaint all the time but they can't do anything about it because they will get in trouble with the health department. No one asked if I was okay, did I need medical attention, or to even complete an incident report. Priorities!!!!...the safety of your customer or a small fee from the health department. A huge chain like Hilton can definitely afford safety measures that will prevent slips/trips/falls that will be in compliance with the health department regulations. I will never stay there again for fear that I may not survive the fall!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Tonia B,

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay. We consider providing a safe environment for our guests one of our foremost priorities and are currently investigating so as to do everything in our power to ensure guests are safe while using our facilities. I would be happy to have a more in-depth discussion if you would like to give me a call at the number below. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to the Raleigh area.

(434) 822-2161

Reviewed 23 September 2013

This hotel is very close to my place of business as well as several restaurants and the Triangle Mall. This is a great HGI to stay at when in the RDU area! I plan on staying here from now on as several nearby hotels have increased rates and diminished service. This HGI will get my company business from now on.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Bryan W,

Thanks for making the switch to us and I'm delighted to hear that you loved staying with us and plan to continue to do so in the future. We're grateful for your high ratings across the board and recommendation. Thank you again for your comments and we can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I enjoyed it very much. The room was a nice environment. There were no noise and disruptions in the hall. We did have some difficulty with the key going into the pool but the lady at the front desk fixed the problem and we had a nice time in the whirlpool and in the pool. The breakfast was delicious and the server was very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Melinda R,

We appreciate your review of our hotel and are very pleased to read you had a comfortable, quiet visit! I'm also happy to hear our staff was able to quickly resolve your key card issue with little trouble, as well as that you loved our indoor pool. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next stay!