“Good business hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center
Ranked #17 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Spent two nights in this hotel which was new to me. Same menu and dining room service as every other Hilton Garden Inn. Good beds and friendly staff. Nice, solid service. Very dependable chain as I've stayed in many of them in several diffrrent states.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Karen P,

We appreciate you sharing your experience and are glad we lived up to your expectations! I'm happy you found our service great and we hope to see you the next time you're in town. Thanks again for your feedback!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Love the Hilton Garden Inn...very comfortable, well appointed, great value...would stay again. Especially enjoyed the comfortable bedding and cleanliness of the room. Having stayed at other Hilton Garden Inns, I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay while in the Raleigh/Durham area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Gregg S,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review; I'm glad to hear we met your expectations for Hilton Garden Inn and that you had a great stay! We truly appreciate your recommendation and 5-star ratings and look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the area. Thank you again for your kind words!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Overall, my stay was very good. My only complaints are the internet connection is VERY slow (I thought I was back on dial-up with my old 14.4K PCI modem) and if you are expecting a freezer in the in-room refrigerator then you will be disappointed. It is only a refrigerator. Otherwise, it was a very nice stay. Clean and the staff were friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Luis M,

Thanks for taking the time to review our Hilton Garden Inn. I'm glad to hear you had a good stay and found our staff excellent, though do apologize for any inconvenience with the complimentary Wi-Fi access and our team will discuss your feedback to improve our service. Otherwise, thank you again for your high ratings and comments and we hope to see you the next time you're in Raleigh!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Every member of the staff at this location is excellent. There is not one negative thing I could say about any person in the whole hotel. Management down to the Intern. They are all wonderful. Nasir is a fantastic individual. He is always happy to see me in the morning. Rachel is my favorite for a 1000 reasons. She always goes way beyond to make sure things get done for me. If I had an executive assistant, I would want her to be as good with names, process, and friendliness as she is. I know she does it for every single guest.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Edmund O,

We appreciate you leaving a review of our Hilton Garden Inn and for all of your kind words for our staff! Providing excellent service is one of our priorities, so I'm excited to hear we were able to make you feel at home. Thanks so much for your 5-star ratings across the board and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Raleigh!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My overall experience was fantastic! The people at the front desk were very nice and friendly. They greeted me with a smile and showed concerns about my travel and stay. The rooms were nice and clean. Great fitness area and the pool was suitable for my children.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Arlet B,

Thanks so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay! I'm delighted to read to hear you had an excellent visit overall and found our staff to be so accommodating and friendly, as well as that you enjoyed our on-site features including the fitness center & indoor pool. Thank you again for your review and high ratings and we can't wait to see you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Clean, well managed, friendly hotel. Clean property. Located in North Raleigh near shopping and family restaurants. Would recommend to business travelers as well as families. Access to nearby expressway is a definite plus.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Joel D H,

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us; we're very pleased to hear it was a great one! We are grateful for all of your praise for our staff and your 5-star ratings across the board, as well as that our location was excellent for your needs. Thank you again for your comments and we'll see you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Super Nice Hotel from the time we entered the lobby until we checked out. Two bedroom suite was Spacious and Extremely clean. Beautifully decorated with a Keurig Mini Plus Brewing Machine. Microwave and good size mini fridge. There is a ceiling fan in the sitting area. Exceptionally cozy beds. We kept the air conditioner fan on all night and did not hear any noise and slept soundly. Friendly staff and fast check in and out.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Sheila D,

Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn; we're happy you enjoyed all of the amenities we offer and had a comfortable, quiet stay overall! We also appreciate your praise for our staff and high ratings. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town; thanks again for your comments!