“vacation stop 2013”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley
Ranked #13 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The room was very nice and clean. The hotel staff was helpful. I would definitely stay here again. The kitchen facilities were excellent, since we had to prepare food for someone with food allergies. We appreciated the complimentary breakfast which had many choices.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley

Reviewed 5 October 2013

The kitchen had roaches. Also pay close attention to the room you choose. The sink is not closed off with the bathroom. The sink area is open to the entire bedroom. Was not an issue on this strip since I was traveling with female cousins, but I would not have liked the set up if I was on a trip with my significant other.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Crystal F
Robert A, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Hello and greetings from Homewood Suites Raleigh-Crabtree Valley! Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. The feedback and information we receive from our guests allows us to continually improve our hotel, we always appreciate it. I apologize that you experienced an insect in your hotel room. We take preventative measures on a daily and recurring monthly basis to treat for insects. We will use your notes to follow up and ensure we are taking every step to avoid this type of issue. We very much want every guest to be comfortable and have an enjoyable stay. Our vanity area is designed in a way that allows guests to have ample space for use and storage. The combination of the bath and vanity area is much larger than a standard hotel room. This is often great for our travelers, especially those with longer stays at our property. Thank you again for your review; we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This is a very well run property. The staff is very friendly and helpful, check in is quick and uneventful. The rooms are large and very clean. It is a great location, close to Raleigh and the airport. I've stayed here before and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We really enjoyed staying at this hotel. I had never stayed at a Homewood Suites before, but after this nice experience, I will make these hotels my first choice when I'm in other cities. Also loved that this hotel is seconds away from a large mall!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Stayed at this location for a friends wedding with my family. Great experince, great hotel. I highy recommend stay here. We stayed in King suite, which was perfect. My son and I were able to watch football without disturbing mom. Very clean. Staff was very nice and accomadating.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Housekeeping knocks every hour and start vacuuming at 8:30am. Front desk is inept to handle room payment divided by guests and charged incorrect amount on cards. The room was nice but I want to stay somewhere I can sleep in late without housekeeping hounding me every hour and front desk clerks who know how to conduct simple transactions.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Donetta N
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Staff are friendly and extremely accommodating, the reception in the evening is wonderful. It's like a home away from home. I hosted a craft event for my friends in the room and staff set up tables with table cloth and chairs and moved furniture into bedroom for me while I was at work free of charge!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business