“Excellent Stay and Wonderful Service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #4 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Louisville, KY
“Excellent Stay and Wonderful Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2011

My children and I accompanied my husband to Raleigh on his business trip. This Hampton Inn was great! We had a two room business suite that was like having two large hotel rooms together. There was plenty of room for a family with three small children with two double beds and a bath in one area and a large family room with pullout sleeper, tv, large table, kitchen and bar in the other area seperated by big french doors. It was very roomy and nice.

The outdoor patio and pool area is beautifully decorated and landscaped. There was tons of seating in the patio area with big cushioned outdoor couches, chairs and tables. The pool area was off to the side and it was roomy and nice with floaties and noodles out for the kids and an abundance of towels. The workout area looks out onto the pool and is separated from it only by a sidewalk, so if you had older kids you could literraly walk on the treadmill and watch your kids swim.

The staff was wonderful. They were so accommodating when we needed items. The breakfast hostess was very kind and my kids enjoyed her every morning. They were missing their grandmother and she stopped every morning to talk with them and make them feel welcome. My little one had just lost a tooth and she stopped, knelt down and oohhhh'd and awed over her lost tooth which brought a beeming smile from my 5 year old. The front desk also allowed us to stay late (until almost checkin time) because one of my children got ill while we were there and my husband wasn't back from his meeting. They were so compassionate and literally let us check out at 3 p.m. when he returned from the meeting so we could keep her in bed. The staff really seemed to care that you had a great stay and bent over backwards to do all they could to help.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2011

First of all, I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. If you decide to stay, when you arrive, please check your room thoroughly. If there is a problem, by all means call the front desk, but always get a name of the person you spoke to. If there is something wrong with your room, by all means do not accept a "discount." And, if you accept it, please let the manager know that a discount was offered. Otherwise, you may return to your business and find that your boss was called because you complained about your room, a staff gave you a discount and when you left, they found that your room was perfect. In other words, you are made out to be a liar and cheat--trying to get something for nothing. The front desk lied and said you, the guest, asked for the discount when you would have never asked for anything.

I have traveled all over the world and have never been treated like a thief and liar. We are more than financially able to pay our way--and do. I am still weighing my options, because I do not like the way my daugher and I were treated. This review is only to
provide our experience which was not a good one! We will never stay at another Hampton Inn and Suites and will never recommend it to anyone!

The staff and manager need to be trained on how you treat your guests. Because if it were not for guests, in this economy, the hotel would not survive!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank HelenWinstonSalem
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2011

I had a one-day stop in Raleigh and I stayed in the Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary RBC Center. I chose the location because it was roughly four miles from NC State, where I was working. I have always had good experiences with Hampton Inn, but this was a really good one. The room was absolutely one of the best ones I've had at this chain. I got the King bed suite, which was probably more than I needed for a one-night stay, but I would gladly choose it again if I ever return.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Charleston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2011

Friendly staff and clean hotel. Price includes breakfast in the morning. Not many restaurants or shopping close by, but would stay again.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Charleston, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2011

Nice Hampton Inn. Friendly staff, plenty of parking. Doesn't seem like there is a whole lot right around the hotel, but other than that, it was a good stay. Free internet and printing, nice large open area for breakfast. Can't complain.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2011

Nice rooms, stay here if in the area. Several places to eat near by and downtown is 15min away.

• Stayed March 2011
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2011

From top to bottom this is an excellent property. Clean as a whistle, quiet, comfortable beds, great pillows, excellent breakfast and every person that works there had a smile on their face.
Don't hesitate.