“Even better thank expected!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #4 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Columbia, United States
“Even better thank expected!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I try to stay Hampton Inns because they have been the most consistently clean, safe and friendly hotels I've found for business travel. This one, however was even better than expected. There were a lot of little details that were taken care of for me that made the stay very relaxing, allowing me to concentrate on work.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Monroe, Georgia
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Our Beautiful Daughter got married. We live out of state, so we needed a place to call home for a few days. Well, we have stayed here many times before and we were always very pleased. This time, was different for it was for a wedding and the needs were all met!!! The staff helped us in every way we asked. We got a couple of suites to help get everyone involved ready. Of course most importantly the BRIDE! It worked out perfectly! I highly recommend this hotel! The staff and service is great!

Room Tip: We always request the top floor and at the end of the hall. Always get a suite.
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We were traveling with a new puppy and 3 kids. We will never travel again without checking out this hotel. they were great! There was so much room for all of us plus our puppy and it was so clean. loved this hotel and will use again.

Kernersville, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The staff was friendly and the accommodations were wonderful. The lobby is gorgeous and the beds were comfortable. The complimentary hot breakfast was delicious with several options. Great location too. I will definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

JOHNSONVILLE
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was shocked when I went to leave the following morning and my vehicle had been vandalized. The front desk staff told me that "I needed to contact the police about it", they offered me no number, no directions or anything and I live 4 hours from this city so I am not familiar at all with where things are located.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We were traveling for business, but had our dog with us and this hotel provided everything we needed, both for our business and personal needs, as well as a very quiet, comfortable, ultra clean place to stay, and affordable accommodations for our pet.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Hyde Park, United States
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This hotel was in a good location, and the breakfast was nice to have first thing in the morning. Would stay here again. Was there for one night to get to next location. Staff was friendly and accomodations good

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Travellers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley
Hyatt Place Raleigh West
Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)? Share your experiences!