Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #4 of 85 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Chicago, Illinois
“4 days of bliss”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel with my husband while he was in Cary for his job. I came along to keep him company and to get some paperwork done for my job during the day. The hotel was lovely. It was clean and smelled good. The staff was courteous and helpful. The breakfast was more than just the usual cereal and muffins. I especially enjoyed the peace and quiet of my room. The bed was super comfortable. I loved the soft pillows and the comforter with the duvet. The decor is also remarkable. I simply love all the black and white photography everywhere. The choices of furniture, lobby decorations etc was fantastic. We stayed in a Hampton in Pittsburgh in November of 2013 and it had the same fabulous decor. Whomever is responsible for the black and white photography motif is a genius and should be given a bonus. I remembered it from my last stay and it is a factor in my desire to make Hampton Inn my future choice for lodging. I just love the atmosphere in this hotel chain. Great Job Hampton!

Room Tip: There are good views on both sides of the hotel. Choose the back side if you like a nature view, the...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Hope Mills, NC, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2014

While we live close enough to go home after whatever activity we are in the area for, it is nice to have a place we can kick back and relax for the night instead. It allows us to enjoy other activities in the area the next day. This property is clean, quiet, and well-staffed. Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) we have come in contact with here have been absolutely deloghtful. Can't wait to stay there again.

Greenville, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Staff was very pleasant and the accommodations were very nice . The Jacuzzi tub was a big plus as were the in room robes. Very pleasantly surprised at the amenities in the room, The bed was very comfortable.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I just pulled into the hotel a half hour after the snowstorm that started on 11 February . The roads started getting covered with snow.
Even though the snow and ice walloped drivers and airlines for 3 days, this hotel hotel staff served complementary wine, beer, cheese, and crackers with eclat. And even though 90% of restaurants were closed because of the icy roads, the staff helped me find a a Papa John's that was open.
Kudos for Chris, Don, and the other staff members-true troopers- who made my stay awesome.

Room Tip: any room not facing the parking lot
1 Thank tobes303
Southport, United States
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Excellent, personable, service oriented staff. Excellent accomodations; enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and manager's complimentary happy hour each night. Would recommend to Biz travelers as well as families.

1 Thank Ed B
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Was at Hampton Inn for one night as a stopover. Located right by the freeway and next to the Crabtree Mall which was excellent for us. The room was not overly spacious but good enough, the beds and bathroom were clean, it was nice and quiet and very comfortable. Breakfast was provided (standard chain hotel waffles, toast, eggs, bacon, cereal, fruit) and parking is plentiful. The drive to the mall was less than 2 minutes. We could have walked but it was cold and we didn't want to lug shopping back on foot. There's no other amenities around the hotel, just many other chain hotels and the mall. The front desk staff were very efficient. Check in and out was quick and easy. They also had cookies and breakfast bags for guests. Was happy with the stay!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Moount Pleasant SC, United States
Reviewed 6 February 2014

we came to town for a family event with two dogs. Staff could not be nicer, and the room was great. I will stay here again when in the area. Breakfast was fairly good, coffee hot and always available. Easy access off Route 40