“Excellent Place to Stay”

Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Ranked #4 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Hampton Roads, United States
“Excellent Place to Stay”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I highly recommend this hotel. I stayed here with a large group of other friends attending a Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses that was held at the PNC Arena. Everyone enjoyed their experience. The staff is remarkable. Everyone was very helpful and always had a friendly smile. This includes all the staff we met from the front desk people to ones working with breakfast to cleaning staff in the hallways to maintenance people. If I ever have an opportunity I will definitely stay here again. They also had excellent room rates for our large group. The PNC Arena is very easy to get to from this location.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
cary, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

very clean rooms/bathrooms. full fridge a lot of space. nice reception in the evening will definitely stay again will recommend to other family members. really enjoyd jacuzzi tub and breakfast in the morning... staff very friendly and patient

United States
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This hotel met our top criteria: pet friendly, pool, complementary breakfast, suites (with a door to the bedroom), wallet friendly We didn't see any other hotels in the area (or 2 hour radius) that matched up so well. Beds were also extremely comfy and we were able to keep the rooms cold, even in July!

Greenville, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is one of my favorite hotels. I stayed here for 3 weekends in June 2014. I had 3 different rooms, all of which were well maintained, clean and comfortable. The staff is super friendly. This hotel has been doing some cosmetic work over the past several months, so things are quite fresh. My only complaint is that the room furniture is starting to look tired, but hopefully this is on the list to replace. This is a great location just off of I-40 - easy to get to most things in the area. The hotel is very quiet inside and out. They have a very nice patio area with grills and a pool. Overall - one of the nicest Hampton's in the system.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms face the parking lot, but noise level is very low.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
NC
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I only stayed one night and arrived late but checked in quickly. Everything was clean and inviting. The bed was comfortable, Ac worked well, quiet location even with it being dog friendly : ) Breakfast was good...I eat healthy and they had great options fruit, yogurt,boiled eggs etc... Will stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

goldsboro, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

wonderful place to stay. will return. everything was right on point. I had no complaints. I will recommend this place of stay to all that I know. My family and I really enjoyed our stay and it is very close to the PNC arena where we attended our bible convention.

Youngstown, Ohio
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed overnight while traveling to our annual beach vacation. We usually choose Hampton Inns close to our route. This hotel was one of the nicest Hamptons we have stayed at. The suites were very large...a full size dining room table ...fridge.....lots of room ...clean and quiet. The pool was beautiful and the outside fireplace and furnishings were comfortable and inviting. Two huge covered gas grills were provided.across the parking lot was a gas station and a convenience store for anything you could not get at the hotel shop. The employees went above and beyond when it came to being of assistance. This is definitely where we will stop next year!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family