“VEGANIZE IT ALL!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Went to The Remedy diner with my VEGAN boyfriend while visiting NC for a few days. Stopped in for dinner and we're pleasantly surprised at the amount of options we could both pick from, seeing as I am not a vegan. We ended up ordering Four meals and splitting it all. We were so impressed. Started with an app Fried Broccoli w/Vegan Ranch. For Dinner we had Vegan BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos (even had vegan sour cream) and a Black Bean Burger. For our 2nd round we ordered Spaghetti Squash w/ Vegan "meatballs" and a Vegan Rueben. Topped off with 2 desserts, both vegan, Chocolate Cake and Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie. will absolutely be back. menu was phenomenal. even had a full bar with local taps & daily drink specials. A Hit! -Not A Vegan

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We enjoyed the Lumberjack breakfast. We added the "shredded potatoes" and toast and two of us shared this large meal. It was fantastic; the eggs were cooked to order and the pancakes were some of the best we have had. It was so good we returned for a late lunch (so we could try one of the many desserts they have on display).

For a late lunch/early dinner we decided to go with splitting a simple Club sandwich with fries & onion rings (we needed room for the dessert after all) - this was a perfect choice once again.

Now for the reason we returned: They have pies, cakes, cheesecake, cookies, and many other treats, they told us are all made there in their kitchens. We picked the chocolate cake which was moist, RICH, and delicious. The portions large once again, and required a doggie bag.

Also worth mentioning is that this diner has a bar. We tried the "homemade" Sangria and the Long Island Ice-tea, both good. With that said, the Sangria was more fruit than wine. When the drink was finished the glass was half-full of enough fruit it looked like an order of fruit salad; this may have been fine IF there had been more wine in the glass. The Long Island on the other hand was good enough to order a second.

We both agree the food warranted 4.5 or 5 stars. However, the service was slow; slow enough to give the diner only 4.

If you are in the area (LES) at any time, you should stop in for a meal, a drink, or most importably for dessert - they are open 24 hours.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The folks at Remedy must be magicians. This is one of the best vegan meals I've ever had. The vegan chicken and waffles is the stuff that dreams are made of, but basically everything that I got to try was incredible. Do yourself a favor and stop in. If I lived in Raleigh, I'd want to eat here every day.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are pescetarian, but most of the time we eat a very vegetarian diet. We stumbled upon this place thanks to a general search for diners and were impressed with the reviews, and with the fact they offer a large selection of vegan/vegetarian meals, so we decided to check out The Remedy Diner.

We were not disappointed! The atmosphere, service, and the food are all excellent! We'll definitely be back the next time we are in town. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

First time there-wanted something different for our mother-daughter day & needed vegetarian for my daughter; lots of great options-I am a meat eater but not on Lenten Fridays so I had their 'under the volcano' sandwich..planned to only eat half but it was so good I had to finish it off!

She wasn't as thrilled with her 'groovy train' pita..the goat cheese/balsamic combo just not to her liking I think(personal taste)

Loved the outdoor seating in back-the plants/bushes are so nice this time of year! Will def come back.

Only con is the waitress never introduced herself-should be a given at any establishment.