“Friendly staff, but needs some help!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #53 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Friendly staff, but needs some help!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

I stayed here for business. It was alright. Better than I expected from the pictures, but still needs some work. The staff was helpful and friendly. The location is not great. The walls needs to be cleaned. The shower leaked. The room needs some help!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Alstead, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Our room was clean but I feel it has not been renovated for a while. The breakfast is very good. The scrambled eggs were fairly bland but it is rare you get them with a free breakfast. Check in and check out was very easy.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Glenn G
Southern Pines, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Comfort Inns are budget hotels, that said the place is above average. The only oddity was the other guest; I don't think some of them get out in public much. Room was clean and appeared to have been recently renovated. The lady that operated the breakfast area was fun; polite woman that was willing to chat and polite.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JReece28387
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

The room was decent and cleaned. They could've dusted the curtains! Since I only stayed one night because I was passing through, it was ok. Free continental breakfast! The coffee was horrible! Waffles were great and the fresh fruit. I would stay again but only for one night!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Suggadumpling
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

We had an awesome stay at your hotel. It was very clean and the staff was nice and friendly. The beds were so comfy. The amenities there were appreciated and we were very grateful for that. We have recommended this hotel to many of our friends. Also a big thank you to the lady at the front desk that gave us direction to this amazing restaurant!! Thanks again staff at comfort inn at Raleigh NC

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Dholinko
Asheville, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

At first the one person working was nice. When my remote ran out of batteries a minute after I turned the television on, I walked down to the front desk and he gave me the batteries out of his remote (nice, but this was because he couldn't find others...).

I called the desk five or so minutes later because the internet password was no where in the room. It rang for a minute with no answer. 5 minutes later same. 5 minutes later same. 5 minutes later same, only this time, before hanging up my room phone, I grabbed my cell and dialed the front desk, and my call from my cell was immediately answered. So apparently they only ignore paying guests.

Topping on the cake - I was woken up at 4 in the morning to the people in the room next store cussing and yelling about the prostitute needing to be paid...

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Athene_Rose
Middletown, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

The hotel was quiet and clean. The hospitality of the staff was very good. After a long drive, it was just we needed. The price was economical and a great price. Breakfast was good. It was everything we needed to bring my son to school. The only down fall was the fact that there was no pool. But I definitely would return.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family