“Great for kids, not for corporate team building”
Review of Frankie's Fun Park

Frankie's Fun Park
Ranked #14 of 155 things to do in Raleigh
More attraction details
Owner description: Frankie's serves up Great Rides, Great Food, and Great Times. Go-Karts, Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats, Amusement Rides, Laser Tag, Batting Cages, and an awesome Arcade are part of our mega mix of fun. We've got it all. Sized up for little kids, big kids, and those who still think they're kids.Frankie's also features Frankie's Restaurant with a full service bar! Great food to go with great times!Frankie's... the Triangle Area's premier place for FUN.Call ahead for Group Rates and Reservations!Open late every night during the summer!!
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Our idiot boss thought this would be the place to pull us all together as a team. yawn

Food was very bland and sweet. great for kids, not adults with mature palates.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

This amusement center is our top pick if we want our boys to be given a special treat. It's not in our area but we feel it's worth the drive rather than going to our local Chuck-E-Cheese. The facility is clean and the employees are friendly. The boys can be given one card w/funds on it instead of having to secure a bunch of tokens while they play. There's not a security system in place (ID bracelets or stamps for parents and kids) but we're always with our guys so this doesn't really bother us. There's such a great variety of games for children of all levels. Our guys especially love the indoor play gym!

Reviewed 17 January 2012

I have never heard of this place but now every time im near im dying to go.. This place was amazing. Kids can have fun and adults can find their inner child. I cant wait to go again.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

Lots to do at Frankies all times of year but especially fun in the summer. Just be prepared to second mortgage your home if you plan to go there often!

Reviewed 10 January 2012

So, my kids love this place. And I have to admit I love this place too. I've hosted everything here from my best friend's going away party (we're in our 40s) to my four year old's birthday party. There are tons of fun games, go-carts, rides, laser tag, all in good repair. The only downside - Cost. The place is really really expensive. Compared to Chuck E Cheese or even Dave and Busters, it's a really expensive day out. I can't get out of there without spending a couple hundred dollars. And beware the party. Far and away the most expensive party I've ever done was there, and that's saying something. I've done parties for 90 on farms and parties at wine bars featured in magazines. But hey, it's fun. And who can put a price on that?

Been to Frankie's Fun Park? Share your experiences!