Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Ranked #7 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay. Travel a lot on business for extended stays. Rooms are nice and clean, and staff is excellent, but more importantly friendly. .
Dysteny Russo really takes the time to make everyone feel like a guest and not just a customer.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

This property is either newer or has pride in keeping itself updated.

It is located close to the airport and has a free shuttle.

The rooms are very clean and updated, definitely makes you feel at home. I would recommend getting the King Suite as it has an extra area separated from the bedroom that makes an excellent work space.

They had a Managers Happy Hour with free appetizers and adult beverages, a fantastic surprise after a long week traveling on the road for business.

Highly recommend.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Thank Crossbonz72 .
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Fairfield Inn & Suites RDU

To start with, I have decided to start rating hotels (especially Marriott Brands) based on their rewards category, that way a 5 star at a cat. 2 is different than a 5 star at a cat. 8 hotel/resort. I felt this is best way to rate them and rate them based on other similar resorts. This FI & Suites is a category 2. I would rate as very good value.

Have stayed twice at this location for travel in and out of RDU. The location is very close to RDU and is located to get in and out of RDU very quickly and easily.

Is traditional Fairfield, although is a newer hotel and the lobby and rooms are in good condition.

Pros: location to RDU is A+++; nice rooms for Fairfield Brand location; has workout room and indoor pool; good breakfast area; location is 3-5 minute drive (to far to walk) to multiple dinning and shopping areas; shuttle service runs very efficiently

Cons: only con I have is that the location can book up quickly due to location near RDU and easy drive to RTP and Cary, not their fault!!!

Have visited more than once and will use again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank elon94
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My family and I stopped here on our way to Wrightsville Beach, NC. The hotel is very clean, the pool was nice and warm and the customer service was top-notch! The airplane noise didn't bother us at all. The breakfast was the usual continental fare. My only complaint was the beds were a little hard for my taste.
I would like to give a big Thanks to Ryan at the front desk. I left a folder with all of my travel arrangements in the lobby and he contacted me right away. I felt that Ryan went above and beyond and it was very much appreciated.

Overall I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Not sure if this is a search engine problem or what. But, when I searched for a hotel near Walnut Creek Amphitheater with an inroom DVD player, Fairfield Inn and Suites came up. Turned out that neither was true, Room was clean, but, there were no drapes to pull across the sheer curtains, which we love to block out the sunlight for sleeping in. The pool is small and so is the fitness room, but clean. As a guest at the hotel you can use a local fitness center nearby using your room key. The complimentary breakfast had a pretty good assortment of items to choose from and was staffed the whole time. We had trouble at check out time because there were only two luggage dollies and not one became available to bring down our things, we had to make a couple of trips from the 4th floor. Staff was available, helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: 4th floor had no noise from above. There are no black out drapes, room lights up at first light.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Sincerely_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your most recent stay with us. I am not sure what search engine you used but we are approximately 15 minutes from the amphitheatre. Our TV's do have DVD access although players are not included in our rooms. Thank you for your ocmpliments on our cleanliness of our guests rooms and hotel in general, our breakfast and also thank you for your compliments on our staff. I have shared your review wtih our staff and will look at ways we can retrieve our luggage carts in a timely manner so that they are more readily available for our next guests. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I've stayed in this hotel twice more since the last review and it is still a very pleasant place to stay with a good breakfast and a safe place to leave your car for a long period of time. The shuttle to and from the airport was operated in a timely manner. I definitely recommend this hotel as a place to stay before flying out of Raleigh.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I just returned from my second park and fly experience (the first was in May) at the Fairfield Inn Brier Creek and can't say enough great things about both experiences. The staff is wonderful and they make the whole process of leaving your car and shuttling to RDU airport so easy. On this last trip both shuttle drivers were awesome. And when I called for the shuttle upon my return Destiny answered and said it would be about 15 minutes which it was or even less. I couldn't have asked for better service. My king room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. It was also very quiet even though the hotel is near an interstate and only 5 minutes from the airport. The breakfast buffet had numerous choices and was a great way to start the day. I will always use this hotel for flying from RDU and certainly for pleasure trips to the Raleigh area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raleigh
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek? Share your experiences!