“Byron was very respectful and helpful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center

Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center
Ranked #13 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Raleigh
“Byron was very respectful and helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I would come back again. Byron was very nice and helpful. I would like to thank Byron for his help with directions around the city. Also was helpful with request I made late at night. So please tell him I said thank you. My name is RJ James. I stayed in room 215 with my friends mom Gemma.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for your review and recommendations of our hotel and wonderful staff. I’m pleased to hear that our staff’s excellence in service exceeded your expectations and made for a truly fantastic experience. We have a great team comprised of dedicated associates that genuinely care about providing each guest with an exceptional stay. I’ll be certain to pass along your compliments to Byron. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Collinsville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had to travel for business and this hotel was one of the options provided by my company. I was very impressed with my stay at this Courtyard. Very clean, excellent service, comfortable rooms, and great breakfast options.
Excellent location, very close to the airport, shopping, and restaurants within walking distance.
For the coffee connoisseur, there is a Starbucks right in the lobby.

Room Tip: Talk to Vernon at the front desk and he'll accommodate your needs
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Aardvark68:
Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to write about our hotel. I’ll be sure to share your review with my entire team. They are the ones that help ensure our cleanliness, great breakfast and service are tops!

Thanks Again,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I moved to Raleigh 7 years ago and left all of my family in New York. I just recently got married and my husband's family is from Pennsylvania. MOST of our wedding guests were from out of town. We needed a place that was like a second home for our guests. The Courtyard Marriott at Triangle Town Center was just that and more! Everyone had nothing but great things to say! I even stayed there the night before the wedding and that night with my new husband. It was clean, comfortable, and the entire staff knew us by name and were very accommodating. My Mom says that this hotel is her new home away from home when she comes to visit. Thank you for making our big day as special as it could be!

Room Tip: I visited several of our guests rooms and every single one was great! I think they are all excellen...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Jennifer: Congratulations on your marriage! We’re so happy you stayed with us and received excellent service. For a bridal couple, part of the stress of having wedding guests from out of town is hoping they are happy with their accommodations. We’re so glad everyone enjoyed our hotel. Please tell your mom thanks so much for making us her home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again!

Take Care,
Winston Salem, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I must say that we were very impressed with this hotel. We were warmly greeted by Yevette when checking in. The lobby was very nice, room had a nice decor & was very clean. We loved the fact that a Mall was just across the parking lot as well as a Chili's & Macaroni Grill being right next door, side by side. We also met Diane when we came back down to purchase fruit & yogurt/granola cups from the Market. Both of the ladies at front desk were great at their jobs. You really feel like they would genuinely make sure your stay was great. We arrived 06-06-2014 & left 06-08-2014. If we didn't need to get back home for business, we definitely would have stayed much longer. We live about 2 hours away, but we will be back to this hotel soon, just to get away from our city & relax. There are so many shopping centers, restaurants,attractions like Adventure Landing, Kids Museum. I'm sure there is even more that we haven't seen yet being that we were there for a nephew's birthday party. Forgot about the fire pit area outside with comfortable seats to snuggle with your honey. Even the indoor pool had a lift seat that would lower a disabled person into the pool. I have never seen that at a hotel pool before. That really caught my eye because I use a power chair because of weakness in my legs. I could go on & on about this hotel. There is a nice fitness room as well. We ate at the Bistro right after checking out & we enjoyed our food. Our 3 year old daughter acted like that was the best pizza she had ever had. I had the delicious Bistro Burger & strawberries as my side & my honey had the Salmon salad which was a big salad. He said it was good. I don't remember the lady's name at the Bistro on 06-08-2014 afternoon, but she was very nice & prepared our food to our liking. This is my first hotel review, so I'm sorry if this is long, but you will not be disappointed with choosing to stay here.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear TruLuvinMom: Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We really appreciate your feedback on your stay as well as your detailed descriptions of some of our finer points. I will definitely share your commendations of the service you received from Yvette& Diane. Thank you for recognizing them! We hope to see you and your family soon!

Take care,

Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I tavel 3 out of 4 weeks in any given month and most of those stays are at this hotel . This hotel is the nicest anyone could ever hope to stay in. The service is outstanding. The minute you walk in you are greeted with a smile and treated like you are family. The entire hotel is totally clean. Rooms so comfortable!!! Great Gym. Wonderful Bisto for breakfast and dinner. The staff is second to none. Front desk Vernon, Lamone, Yevette ,Diane, Jocelyn, are absolute professionals. They make your stay unbelievable. The Bisto team Carmen, Ed, Will, Guillermo, Ms E. J. , Ms Brenda, Jovoun, Jeorge. OH MY gosh you might as well as be eatting in a fine resturant . The service is unbelievable!!! Crystal is the best Special Events coordinator there is. Shara , hotel manager goes all links to make your stay beyond expectations!! Everyone should experience this truely OUTSTANDING Hotel!!!

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the hotel. Believe me I have stayed in many
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Elizabeth M M,
Thank you for your complimentary feedback and recognition of the excellent service delivered at Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center. Each member of our team strives daily to provide not only exceptional guest experiences, but also to sincerely connect and engage with each and every guest. I will be certain to share your kind comments and will commend our team on their outstanding efforts that consistently exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your kind comments. We look forward to your next stay!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Wonderful!!!! This is absolutely the best anniversary we have had.We spent our17years here.It was amazing, the ROMANCE PACKAGE takes the cake..We will definitely celebrate our 18,19, and yes 20th at Marriott Courtyard in Raleigh

• Stayed May 2014
miriam b,
We appreciate you selecting Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center and thank you for your review. Nothing brings us greater satisfaction than to hear of your memorable stay, and that our Romance Package played a part. We're thrilled to have been a part of your 17th wedding anniversary celebrations and look forward to celebrating many more to come! Thank you again and Happy Anniversary!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

This hotel is centrally located with tons of dining and shopping options. The staff here is truely genuine, kind and caring. I was here for three nights and always received a nice warm welcoming and great dining reccommendations. Shara, the manager is a huge asset to the hotel and is very efficient with the bistro espicially when they are very busy. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
smbur031,
We're happy to hear of your pleasant stay and appreciation of our staff at Courtyard Raleigh North Triangle Town Center. Your praise regarding the service and convenience you experienced highlights our goal in providing a unique and memorable stay for each guest. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with Shara and our entire team. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.