“Best staff ever!”

Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center
Ranked #10 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
“Best staff ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Just had a great stay in this hotel. What made my stay so wonderful was the staff. Each and every staff member I encountered, from the front desk, to the bistro, to the housekeeping went out of their way to be friendly and helpful.

Although I probably won't be back this way again, I would encourage anyone who is looking for a pleasant stay with a welcoming staff to give this hotel a try.

One suggestion I could offer would be to add more staff to the bistro area. The bartender looked swamped as he was preparing drinks and food! Also, the ice in my iced coffee melted before I made it back to the room. Otherwise, bravo! Thank you!

Stayed August 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear kaduva06,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. It is encouraging to hear that your stay was enjoyable; we work hard to provide a pleasant experience. Your kind comments are appreciated.

Katrina Leavitt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a great location, easy to access. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Special shout out to Vernon at the front desk, Shara, and Will at the bar. it's so nice when traveling for business to have friendly faces who seem to like their job and provide excellent customer service. Always stay here when in town.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. It is encouraging to hear that your stay was enjoyable; we work hard to provide a pleasant experience. Your kind comments are appreciated and we look forward to a return visit.

Delaware
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is pretty much what you would expect. I don't think there was anything about it that makes me know it's where I'm staying my next trip to Raleigh.
The staff was fine. The hotel maintained good. I didn't find the rooms exceptionally clean but they weren't gross either. Our room smelled like stale cigarettes. I don't believe this was from actual smoking in the rooms. I believe folks smoke out on the balcony of the room with the door open and the smell is just in the drapes etc. this can probably be avoided by getting a room without a balcony.
The hotels in a good location. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping.

Stayed July 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Laura O,

Thank you for acknowledging our well maintained hotel and good location even though you were not wowed by your experience. Reflections like yours allow us to improve future stays. We appreciate your time in reviewing your stay, and we’d like to invite you back for a more memorable experience.

Morganton, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed here for a night when visiting nearby downtown Raleigh. It's about 10-15 minute drive to downtown there is a nice shopping mall and restaurants within walking distance. When we arrived the lady at the front desk was kind and helpful. Our room was very impressive and modern. The bathroom had probably one of the nicest showers I have seen in a hotel room, we had a balcony which was lovely as well and we got the room at a great rate. My only complaint was there was no complementary breakfast and the sheets had some stains. I would recommend this hotel and I will be staying here again it was overall very nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Rosie Q,

Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority; I glad you enjoyed our friendly associates and modern room. Reflections like yours allow us to monitor and improve our guest experience. Thank you for your time in reviewing your stay, and we hope to host you again soon.

Amman, Jordan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My son and now daughter in law booked your hotel as their place for guest accommodations because we had so many people coming from out of town for their wedding. It was the perfect choice. Not only were the rooms clean and spacious but their were plenty of areas for gathering with both outside and inside seating and socializing areas available.

However, even more superior was the helpful and friendly staff. When I arrived I had a King Suite booked and on entering it was terribly disappointed to find that the previous guest had obviously violated the no smoking policy with some enthusiasm. I was short on time as I was heading to the wedding rehearsal and just a bit stressed and anxious. Diane quickly took control of the situation and worked hard to find me a satisfactory room despite the busyness of the front desk at that time of day. In addition, she and the rest of the staff were polite and patient when our wedding party came back from the wedding with quite a bit of enthusiasm for continuing the evening.

I recommend this Courtyard with complete confidence.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Congratulations on the marriage of your son, I’m glad were able to be a part of their special day. I’m thrilled to learn we exceeded your travel needs; thanks for taking the time to share your experience. It’s wonderful to know you enjoyed our courteous and helpful associates. I will share your kind comments with Diane. We appreciate your recommendation, but of course the highest form of praise would be your return!

Katrina Leavitt, GM
Dayton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was THE nicest Courtyard we have ever stayed at! The rooms were all very clean (we had 4 rooms) and spacious. The beds were comfortable and the shower head was AMAZING! We had a nice breakfast in the Bistro and fed 8 adults for $65. Wish all Courtyards were this nice!

• Stayed July 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
We are delighted you took the time to share your kind review; we value your comments. It’s wonderful to know your stay was enjoyable. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand; nothing would please us more than a return visit.

Warm Regards,
Katrina Leavitte, GM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

We were really impressed with our stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Raleigh, NC. The decor and friendly staff matched the cleaned room that we stayed in for two days. We were really grateful to find our rooms with a fresh clean bathroom with clean towels. We were happy customers and highly recommend this hotel.

Regards,
Happy Customer

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank knorwoo11 .
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
It is fantastic to hear that your stay was enjoyable! We thank you for your compliments regarding our clean modern rooms, but more importantly our staff. Our associates strive to provide exceptional guest experiences; I will be sure to share your kind feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to write.

Katrina Leavitt, GM