“An outstanding hotel in every way!”

Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center
Ranked #11 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
“An outstanding hotel in every way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

We have visited this hotel several times. The staff is consistently outstanding. Yevette, Jocelyn and Diane, at the front desk, go out of the way to make our stay enjoyable. The hotel is modern and impeccable.

• Stayed August 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Grammiesu6,

It’s wonderful to hear from you. Your kind review serves as encouragement to our team who work hard to provide a pleasant stay. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Katrina Leavitt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Nashville, TN
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

I've stayed here 3 or 4 times in the past few months. The location is convenient, just off the interstate. Property is nice and clean, with a recent-ish remodel. A plus is there are lots of dining options close by. Negatives are the indoor pool is so small it's useless as a place to get any exercise, it's tiny even by Marriot indoor pool standards. Workout room also pretty basic.
This location has the Starbucks remodel in the lobby, which is a blessing and a curse; nice if you like Starbucks, but trying to get a timely breakfast there during the week as a matter of convenience is impossible. You have to early to take it into account, but if I'm going to have to get up early, I might as well go to a nearby place with better food.
Alot of the people I've dealt with here are very nice and very helpful, but there was one experience where the desk clerk had no idea how the Marriot rewards card worked so I got a bad room and my points were not credited, leading to lots of extra effort required on my part. Clearly some training needed there...
Also, it would be nice if they had another paper besides USA Today....

Room Tip: Upper floor
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear hiker570,

Thank you for staying with us. Incredible reflections like yours, which highlight strengths and areas for improvement, assist us in delivering a pleasant experience. I'm so sorry for the experience you had with one of our front desk associates regarding the Marriott Rewards Program. I have taken note and will discuss with the team. Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel, and we hope to host you again soon.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I travel a lot ! The folks (Lamone and Yevette) at the Courtyard Raleigh North made me feel especially welcome on arrival. I had been traveling about 11 hours that day and arrived amidst a summer storm. I was met at the door with a smile .. a sincere smile .. and made to fell at home. I appreciated the extra effort and time spent talking with me about the area. You'll have a great stay here!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Doland W,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. Our team understands and believes that our guests deserve a pleasant stay and we continue to seek new ways to impress. I will be sure to share your nice comments with our associates; they work hard to deliver superior service. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Just had a great stay in this hotel. What made my stay so wonderful was the staff. Each and every staff member I encountered, from the front desk, to the bistro, to the housekeeping went out of their way to be friendly and helpful.

Although I probably won't be back this way again, I would encourage anyone who is looking for a pleasant stay with a welcoming staff to give this hotel a try.

One suggestion I could offer would be to add more staff to the bistro area. The bartender looked swamped as he was preparing drinks and food! Also, the ice in my iced coffee melted before I made it back to the room. Otherwise, bravo! Thank you!

Stayed August 2014
Dear kaduva06,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. It is encouraging to hear that your stay was enjoyable; we work hard to provide a pleasant experience. Your kind comments are appreciated.

Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a great location, easy to access. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Special shout out to Vernon at the front desk, Shara, and Will at the bar. it's so nice when traveling for business to have friendly faces who seem to like their job and provide excellent customer service. Always stay here when in town.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. It is encouraging to hear that your stay was enjoyable; we work hard to provide a pleasant experience. Your kind comments are appreciated and we look forward to a return visit.

Delaware
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is pretty much what you would expect. I don't think there was anything about it that makes me know it's where I'm staying my next trip to Raleigh.
The staff was fine. The hotel maintained good. I didn't find the rooms exceptionally clean but they weren't gross either. Our room smelled like stale cigarettes. I don't believe this was from actual smoking in the rooms. I believe folks smoke out on the balcony of the room with the door open and the smell is just in the drapes etc. this can probably be avoided by getting a room without a balcony.
The hotels in a good location. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping.

Stayed July 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Laura O,

Thank you for acknowledging our well maintained hotel and good location even though you were not wowed by your experience. Reflections like yours allow us to improve future stays. We appreciate your time in reviewing your stay, and we’d like to invite you back for a more memorable experience.

Morganton, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed here for a night when visiting nearby downtown Raleigh. It's about 10-15 minute drive to downtown there is a nice shopping mall and restaurants within walking distance. When we arrived the lady at the front desk was kind and helpful. Our room was very impressive and modern. The bathroom had probably one of the nicest showers I have seen in a hotel room, we had a balcony which was lovely as well and we got the room at a great rate. My only complaint was there was no complementary breakfast and the sheets had some stains. I would recommend this hotel and I will be staying here again it was overall very nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Rosie Q,

Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority; I glad you enjoyed our friendly associates and modern room. Reflections like yours allow us to monitor and improve our guest experience. Thank you for your time in reviewing your stay, and we hope to host you again soon.