Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley
US$72
Red Roof
US$276
  • Pool
All reviewsfull size fridgesingle roomfront officesmall kitchencrabtree valleyquiet arealate at nightenjoyed my stayhome away from homethe hotel is cleannice roomlawrenceralieghbeltline
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I have stayed at this location quite a few times, just never took time out of my day to write a review . The staff are very friendly very respectful , House keeping does a great job cleaning (RoomVeryClean) as always! - its always quit over here from sunup to sundown lols .Overall my stays here be great and i will comtinue to stay here as much as need to . P.S. Lets not forget how close you are to the CheeseCake Factory =]

Room Tip: Non Smoking Rooms and I like to br close to the office by the vending machines ..
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Homestead-Crabtree, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2013

December 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post such a review. It was a great pleasure for me to read your comments regarding your stay.

We strive to create a memorable, “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expected.
It is our pleasure to serve you. If you need anything during your stay, feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

I originally booked at La Quinta around the corner. I usually stay there because they don't charge a pet fee and I get rewards for a free night. I stopped at the rest area on I-95 and got a coupon book, so I decided to check out a couple hotels that were much cheaper. I have heard of Extended Stay before but not their Homestead Studio counter parts. I saved almost $80.00's on two nights, I would of saved $130.00 had I not paid their $25.00 per night pet fee. I got a studio with full size fridge, microwave, sink, dishes, pots and silverware. I liked the fact that it only had one Queen size bed instead of two. I usually get a king for my dog and I but they were quite a bit more expensive because the coupon was for Queen only. The coupon was for $45.99 plus tax and pet fee total for two nights $153.86 instead of the other hotel I had previously booked at $225.00 and change. Granted this hotel had the old style TV not flat screen, and not as fancy but I was satisfied with adequate accommodations being the I was not in the room very much, and it was clean, quite, and safe. The location was a little over 5 miles from the PNC Arena, where I needed to go for a concert, less than a mile to the Crabtree Mall and less than 5 miles to downtown. I didn't go to North Hills shopping area but that was only a few miles as well. Drawbacks? 1. You only get a couple bars of soap, but I always bring my own shampoos etc. 2. no hair dryer, but I didn't need it. 3. The door opens to parking lot. Nice to load and unload but being a lady traveling alone, I prefer to go into a lobby and enter my room from inside the hotel. 4. Bed was a bit hard for my liking 5. No elevator 6. No pool, but it was too cold outside so I didn't miss it.

Room Tip: Ground floor room, no elevator!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Homestead-Crabtree, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. It was a great pleasure for me to read your comments regarding your stay.

It was our pleasure to serve you while you were here, and we look forward to your next stay at Homestead Studio Suites. If you haven't already, I also encourage you to any of our other Extended Stay Hotels.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

This is my first experience at an Extended Stay and honestly I was concerned after reading the reviews, but I needed this location and now I am pleasantly surprised. Staff has been friendly and accommodating. I feel safe getting in/out or leaving my car.Plumbing-great water pressure.Room was clean,(not by hospital standards),but nothing I could complain about.What I like is the location, I am 5 minutes from Brier Creek,5 minutes from Cary,5 minutes from downtown Raleigh. Plus, I can walk to Crab Tree Valley Mall (great restaurants and shopping). I would recommend to a friend.

Room Tip: Rooms furnishings needs to be updated, but for the price unbeatable!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Homestead-Crabtree, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Thank you for choosing Homestead Crabtree. We value your comments so we can improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay in Homestead Studio Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Valley.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

It claims to be a two star, but Homestead Suites on Blusestone Drive has five star service. The staff, no matter the time, was so helpful and great that I actually found myself never wanting to leave. The rates are amazing, the rooms are airy and clean, and I would choose this hotel over any other...any day of the week.

• Stayed: September 2012
Homestead-Crabtree, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. It means a lot to us, when our guests appreciate our efforts to deliver great customer service. It was our pleasure to serve you while you were here, and we look forward to your next stay at Homestead Studio Suites. If you haven't already, I encourage you to any of our other Extended Stay Hotels.

Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

I was very disappointed. The non smoking room smelled like cigarettes throughout my stay since the buildings are both smoking and non smoking. The smoke sneaks in through the bathroom and closing the bathroom door does not help at all. I never felt clean because everything smelled like cigarettes. Even the carpet felt grungy. Also, during my stay the water was turned off and when it turned back on the water was brown. You get what you pay for. If you are a smoker, this is your dream hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012
roadwarriornc, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Durham - Research Triangle Park. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why we strive so hard to accommodate them with clean, comfortable rooms at an exceptional price. In order to meet the needs of our guests, we designate certain rooms for smokers and the rest for non-smokers. Guests who request non-smoking rooms should always be placed in an available non-smoking room, I will research the issue further concerning the air flow. Clearly there was a regrettable error, of which I have made all of our staff aware, during your stay.