“Wonderful stay!”

Ranked #61 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
The Villages, Florida
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

It was only an overnight but that staff couldn't be nicer. I got there well before check-in but since they had a room, they never gave me a hassle. Really helped me freshen up before my lunch. Kathy was informative and really cared. Now, I realize that might not have happened had it been a full weekend but the fact that she didn't rely on "strict rules", made me smile. Room was clean, wifi worked as described and there was even some coffee and breakfast on the run as I left.......could've stayed a few extra days....nice place!!h, and soak in the relaxing locale thru trees and landscaping as you come down off Rt. 70......very appealing.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Vincent D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Vincent - Thank you for your so much for the recent review of our property. I am proud of our team for making your stay a pleasant one. As well, the area is beautiful so I glad you had the chance to pass through.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I've been staying at the Extended stay Raleigh Crabtree for several weeks now and my stay has been extremely enjoyable. The rooms are very nice and clean, nice flat screen TV full size refrigerator and nice little breakfast and coffee in the morning. The staff has been extremely courteous and helpful and has always gone above and beyond for me. This has been one of the most pleasant stays that I've ever had. Kathy the general manager has always gone out of her way to help me with any of my needs and has always been extremely friendly and very professional I'm just want to thank her as well as the rest of the staff for making my stay so enjoyable :-)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank MikeMad713
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that your expectations were met with the cleanliness and amenities of our suites. Also, I am pleased to hear that our staff provided great customer service during your stay. I will share this with everyone so they are aware of the impact they have on our guests. Home away from home is our goal.

Graham, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Tub had rust with bugs in it. Towels did not match and were paper thin. Bathroom and towels had hairs in them. Walls had holes where paint had peeled off. Closet did not even have a door!! No door!! Just open racks!! Carpet was filthy with stains, peeling up, I kept my socks on. My back hurt from sleeping on the hard bed, of course without a comforter or extra blankets. Noise was an issue. The only plus was the receptionist was superb. Will not stay here again under any circumstances.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank NC_OD1
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
I would like to thank you for voicing your concerns about your recent stay. Please understand that your comfort is extremely important to us. We do offer additional comforters and blankets by request at the front desk. Feel free to speak with our staff and let us know any time you are not comfortable and we will make it right by you. We are currently replacing carpet and vinyl in some of our rooms and it is our guest review that help us to understand where we may be lacking. The feedback that you provide will help us to improve. It is great to hear that you were satisfied with our staff.

I will share your concerns and comments with our team. Again thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review.
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I have just returned to Raleigh over two weeks ago to start a new job and I have been staying at Crabtree Extended Stay.
I have stayed here a couple of times before. I just love the room renovations and Kathy in the front office is great. She has been training several new staff members and is always patient while still making sure customers are being serviced in a timely manner. The new staff are good also....I see their progression.
I also love the ocation of this hotel as it's near the mall and eady access to downtown.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Yasmine - It is so rewarding to read that you are enjoying a pleasant stay with us. I am so excited to hear that you have noticed all of the positive changes that we are making to better assist our loyal guests that stay with us. I am pleased that you find our location to be convenient for your needs. Thank you again for your kind words about all of our new associates and the Management team at that location.

The staff and I would love to continue providing you with the services that you are enjoying. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to let us know!
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I'm from the Outer Banks area. I really enjoyed my stay at the Homestead Studio Suites, wish I could have stayed longer. The staff was really nice and showed me my room to make sure I was comfortable with it. I also like how it is convient to the mall. I would recommend to others to stay here. I love the Raleigh area.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank mmlg34
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Hi there,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for their attention to your satisfaction and comfort. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area!
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This was one of the better hotels over all that I have stay at. It wasvery clean and in the perfect location. The mall is.5 minutes away, then there is also restraunts and 24 hr convenient stores with in 5 minutes. Its a very clean hotel. Almost all of the staff is very friendly and are more then happy to to out of their way to help you in any way possible. I will return to this hotel another time if I'm in the area again.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank ladybree28
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location and the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel. As well, I am pleased that our staff provided you with excellent service.

Thank you again for your kind words. We have been working diligently to provide our guests with the best possible experience and your comments reflect that.
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I booked at this place because it was one of the few available at the time. The motel is located off the road down a shady lane and well away from traffic. The grounds were well kept and the whole appearance was clean, well groomed. The check in person was very friendly and curteous and was quickly into my room. The room itself, was clean and simple supplying all I needed. While not luxurious by any means it was bright and attractive and I found the king bed to be very good sleeping. If you want a change of towels you have to get them yourself and maid service is only once a week which may be a put off for some. But for the price I certainly did not mind. All in all a very good value!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank 4newkirk
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your experience at our hotel in Crabtree and with our team! As a company, we strive to provide our guests with a "home away from home" experience and it is always a delight to learn we have done just that. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another delightful stay in the future!