“Yes, it's good.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been to Bonefish a few times, and have never been disappointed. The atmosphere is upscale casual, the wait staff attentive, and the food is delicious. Good menu choices. It's located in Midtown and convenient, but parking is a challenge. I go early! Would recommend.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My wife and I first tried Bonefish when we were in Miami for 7 days. We liked it so much, we went back two more times that same week. When we were in NC recently, we saw Bonefish and had to go again. Just as good as we remembered it! Try the Bang Bang Shrimp - it's amazing!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Love the fish tacos and bang bang shrimp. Really enjoy atmosphere and they have outdoor seating. Service was great. They make good cocktails here. Great place for group of friends to sit in bar area have dinner and drinks. They have happy hour too!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Three friends and I had dinner at this Bonefish a week ago at 6pm on a week night. I had not been to a Bonefish in many years and did not know what to expect. Here is what I found there:

The food was uninspiring and expensive. My grilled shrimp and scallops were cooked fine but too few in number, and the fresh asparagus was so overdone it was mushy. They got it right the second time. Add a small strawberry salad, and the check was over $25 without a drink.

The service was mostly poor. Servers would finally take your order, deliver the food much later, and then ignore the table. We needed extra tableware, drinks, a dessert menu, etc., and had to whistle to get help after very long waits.

Big Bang Shrimp was their special appetizer, and it was mostly batter and creamy sauce, which just added to our waistlines and tasted mushy. Shrimp can be a healthy, tasty dish, but not the way they served it. There were very few healthy dishes on the menu, which is so sad because a seafood restaurant has a lot of options for providing healthy choices. One might as well go to Hardees' or Red Robin for a triple bacon cheeseburger, fries and a shake and enough fat to kill a cow; at least it would not be as expensive at Bonefish.

The decor was fine, but then we didn't go there for the looks of the place. We were hoping to get a decent tasting meal with decent service at a reasonable price. And to have long conversations with friends not seen in a long while. Instead the place was so noisy that we had to shout to hear each other. This really made my head hurt. They need to cut their noise level in half or they will totally lose serious diners who would like to have a conversations with their table mates. Maybe this is not a restaurant for serious diners, but everyone deserves a sit down meal with reasonable noise levels. I would never take my family there, and my husband will not enter loud places because they hurt his ears.

I would have given this place only one star, but they do have fish on the menu, and it is possible to order it grilled. We definitely won't be returning to any Bonefish if we have other choices.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Service was good food not our favorite, Fish and Chips over battered fish so soggy in middle, chips cold. Felt it was over priced for the quality of food. Will not go back

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!