“Fabulous lunch spot!”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Fabulous lunch spot!”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

I've been eating lunch at Spize for quite a while and have never had a bad experience. All the rice dishes are fantastic - and you can choose the level of spice for those who are more leery of Thai food. The sandwiches are great too, but the bread is very thick and crispy, so it can be a challenge to eat gracefully. My favorite dishes are the panang curry with shrimp, tamarind shrimp, and the bay avocado chicken & shrimp salad. The staff is great and I highly recommend that you check out Spize on your next trip in downtown Raleigh.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Whitney H

Miami Beach, Florida
“best Thai Downtown Raleigh”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

great place to have lunch when you are Downtown Raleigh, it is fast and covenient and the flavors are authentic. kudos to the entire team and to the fine lady that makes the desserts. I have been there twice and will go back again!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Joe W
Apex, North Carolina
“Delicious sandwich and salad”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My wife and I took some friends to this restaurant this past Saturday. Everyone enjoyed the food. The most popular sandwich I've seen is the chicken baguette. They cook the chicken with lots of cumin and it is very delicious. They vegetables they include inside the sandwich makes it even better. The included thai mayo gives the sandwich a little kick. We love this restaurant and, any time we're in the downtown area around lunch time, we try to go.

• Visited November 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This was the first restaurant my boyfriend and I went to when we moved to Raleigh, and after a year it is still one of our favorites. Beware, during peak hours this places is busy, but that is a testament to how delicious the food is. My favorite is the pork baguette - seems simple, right? No! The flavors are so complex, but compliment each other perfectly! This is a place you can't miss.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Autumn R
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Perfect Downtown Restaurant”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My fiance and I go to Spize on a regular occasion and walk out speaking highly of it every time. I've taken friends there for lunch who have never tried it before and I've NEVER heard a negative complaint from any of them. Most always say they wish they had known about it sooner. I typically get one of the salads (tofu) and/or the mint spring rolls and they are honestly to die for. If you're looking for somewhere new to go DEFINITELY try out Spize!

• Visited April 2012