My fiancee and I came down for a weekend to spend in Raleigh from Virginia Beach. The weekend manager made sure to make us feel warm and welcome. He explained everything to us and answered our questions. Our room was AMAZING and beautiful. It was such an excellent experience that we don't plan on staying anywhere else during our trips down, and plan on staying at Candlewoods from now on, where ever we go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across from Crabtree Valley Mall, we are conveniently located near I440 at Exit 7 and at the corner of Glenwood Avenue and Lead Mine Road. The Candlewood Suites Raleigh/Crabtree Hotel is central to all of Raleigh s best attractions, businesses, and restaurants! FREE WiFi, FREE GUEST LAUNDRY and FITNESS FACILITY, plus FREE Local Calls, this hotel has positioned itself as the perfect hotel for business and leisure travelers! Our fully equipped kitchens makes us ideal for the extended stay traveler relocating or in Raleigh on assignment needing temporary accommodations. HOSPITALS nearby: Rex Healthcare, WakeMed Hospital, & Duke/Raleigh Hospital, COLLEGES nearby: NC State University, Meredith College, Shaw University, Peace College, & Saint Augustine's. We are near so many LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: Crabtree Valley Mall, North Hills Shopping, all that Downtown Raleigh has to offer, the PNC Center, NC State Fair Grounds and Veterinary School, all Government facilities, and the TimeWarner Cable Music Pavilion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Hotel Raleigh
- Candlewood Raleigh
- Raleigh Candlewood Suites