“A Hotel Worth Returning To!”

Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center
Ranked #23 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Harrells, North Carolina
“A Hotel Worth Returning To!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2010

Sorry that I didn't have any pictures. But the staff was knowledgable about the area, including where I was heading for the NC State Fire Assoc. Conference. I really enjoyed my stay. Housekeeper Virginia was real pleasant and soft spoken. This hotel is right off I-40 Exit 298-B. If you look left. You will miss it. So when you go to the hotel, look to the right! LOL. I didn't even hear the traffic on I-40 at anytime. I never got to the snack area cause of the good sleep that I got during my stay. I was always runnig late! But the area did smell good in the morning with the coffee brewing! I reccommend this hotel to all. I will be returning in the future!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank TheMonteCarloMan
caniac27603, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center, responded to this review, 31 August 2010
Thank you so much for taking the time to post here on Trip Advisor. Glad to hear you had a great stay, we really do try to make sure all of our guest leave happy! Hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2010

I travel a lot to this area and the Red Roof has become my home away from home. The customer service there is beyond what is expected. They are always so nice and make sure we have everything we need. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The quality for the price is great. This hotel is convenient to shopping and resturants too. I will always stay at the Red Roof Inn when I am in Raleigh. No better place for the money.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Shbuchanan
caniac27603, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center, responded to this review, 24 June 2010
Ms. Buchanan:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. The management and staff strive to give our guest a clean, comfortable room with great service at a great price.

We hope you have you as our guest again soon.

Thank you again!
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2010

We recently stayed here to attend a concert at the RBC Center. The room and hotel very super clean. The staff especially everyone at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. For the price we paid, you can't beat it!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank lucyaf
tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2009

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. It was very conveneint to the interstate We will definately stay again on our way to the coast.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank memawsTennessee
oxford, ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2009

The stay at the motel was great. Very friendly employees and great service. Stayed for over a week and rates were great. Would recommend to everyone who wanted to stay in the Raleigh, NC area. Did not know Red Roof Inn had this good of service and such a clean motel with a great staff. Kelly who is the motel manager was of great help and is very friendly. Will stay there every time I come to Raleigh, NC. With the good rates and great staff and management it will be the only motel I use from now on.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank neighborOxford_Ga
Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2009

Got there and they could not find my reservation, so that took about another 45 mins. after traveling for 10 hours. Was told I would have an internet connection, but of course, it would connect for about 5 minutes then disconnect. The front desk told we didn't have a refridgerator or microwave, but when we got up there, Thank God we did!!! The number one disapointing thing was that we have stayed at some pretty crummy hotels/motels all over the east coast and this is the first and only hotel that DID NOT have breakfast in the "BREAKFAST ROOM".. Yea, there are still people who eat breakfast, instead of drinking it!!!!! Would not recomend this hotel to anyone that was going to be here for a week working.........

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank georgeofthejungle_9
caniac27603, general manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center, responded to this review, 22 October 2009
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, we take to heart what our guest have to say and try to improve from there. I am sorry there was a problem with the internet service while you were here, as I am sure you are aware that is something that is out of our hands and usually does not happen. I have e-mailed you to try to get some more information so we can address the problems you encountered.
Thank you again!
north carolina mts.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2009

this hotel is hard to get to going south on south saunders st., have to go a block and make a u turn. Nothing in the breakfast room but coffee.....
Rooms are clean and the ac/heat is great and quiet. Receptionist and staff are very friendly and helpful. May stay again.....

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
caniac27603, manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center, responded to this review, 14 September 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write feedback on our property, we take what our guest say to heart and try to improve from there.