“Extensive selection and everything is YUMMY.”
Review of Neomonde Cafe & Market - CLOSED

Neomonde Cafe & Market
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Went with a couple of dear friends, based on their recommendation. Boy, our friends sure know their Lebanese food! We enjoyed fresh bread ... black bean salad ... beet salad ... stuffed grape leaves ... hummus ... lemon-baked chicken ... fatoush ... everything was simply delightful and very fairly priced. For dessert ... pistachio baklava. Heaven!!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Friends took us to Neomonde and are we ever glad! As vegetarians, we were thrilled with the many vegetable offerings and especially loved the hummus and bread. It's fast, friendly, casual, and well-priced; there's something for everyone here.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Highly recommend Neomonde. The food is always delicious and the staff is awesome. The use very fresh ingredients and have the best fresh baked pita bread I've ever had. Love this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I love the garlic and spinach pie, and the lentil soup, kabobs, and hummus are all excellent. It's a little confusing how to order, but I get better exact time. Nice casual atmosphere and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

It's friendly, casual and they offer a great selection. I love it because of the vegetarian offerings. My husband and I usually do the sampler platter, which is a great deal. This location offers warm pita bread right out of the oven with every order. Unfortunately the other two locations do not, so the Strickland Rd location is our favorite. Great food, great value.

1  Thank dmvc61