“very good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #355 of 1,444 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Wilmington, North Carolina
“very good food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

We arrived around 6:15 pm on a Saturday nite. Waited only 5 minutes. When we exited at 8 the lobby was full with those waiting. So we arrived at right time. We ordered the lobster and shrimp platter. Very good, good portions. The server was very attentive.

• Visited October 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“I thought we were beening punked!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

On Saturday, 09/07/13, We went to celebtrate my daugther sweet 16 birthday. We arrived a little fater 7 p, We were finally seated around 8 or 8 15, We weren't seated together it was 16 of us!! Well it took them forever to clean the table they had asked two of to come over and looked at the tables,. We waited another 20 minutes after that, So we were seated alot of the group ordered the endless shrimp, .So we had waited about an hour when the manger& server came over and said the computer lost some of orders, and He stated thathe was going to give us to free appertizers , which I thought was crazy for that many peopel so We
went along with it, So it was about another 40 or 45 minutes our food came out , My order wasn't correct! So I waited another 10 minutes or so for them to complete mines. Everyone that order the endless shrimp never got anymore, Althought order tables around us got served about 4 or 5 times, when they order the endless shrimp. So bnoth of my daugther approached the manger he said he was take somehting off the bill, again alhtought they thought they would getmore shrimp they never did, we got no refills on our drinks So the manager said he would send some for take out again they never came, So at the point everyone was pissed, he offered to comp $ 5.00 off everyone ticket!! What a joke, My daugther said are you freaking kidding me We aren't paying for this Meal, You really messed up my sister sweet16 birthday !! So did he said do you actually feel that it was that messed up! My daugther said yes, This meal time lasted about 4 hours. I have to say We all felt as if we were beening punked!! He did tell my daugther he was sorry that her birthday dinner was ruined! I will never go back to Red lobster,

• Visited September 2013
“Another excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

One of the things that I noticed was that even though it was a very busy evening, everything still went very well, food and the service as well. Red Lobster is certainly holding their standards.

• Visited June 2013
Concord, North Carolina
“Inordinate Wait but Very Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I don't know anyone who doesn't like Red Lobster. I have eaten at various Red Lobsters for well over 25 years and never had a bad meal. Dependably good restaurants are often crowded and most of us have learned to be patient, but I have become MOST frustrated with this particular establishment, and I've eaten here probably 20 times. When we arrive, we are invariably told there is a 20 minute wait which generally turns into 45 minutes. I can even understand that, but - and this has been true always - as we are escorted to our table, there are MANY vacant tables. It's not unusualy to see 12 completely empty tables. When I've asked why we had to wait 45 minutes and there are so many empty tables, I am told that they do not have "sufficient wait staff." That excuse is totally lame. It's certainly not because there are not enough people to work or that they can't afford to pay more staff. Maybe the 3 or more ladies who hang around the desk could become waiters. The inordinate wait puts a bad taste in the mouths of those waiting unnecessarily no matter how good the food!

• Visited April 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“My Favovite Red Lobster”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I first of all love Red Lobster almost anywhere. However, this is my favorite one because the staff is very friendly, and they try to accomodate you with seating a.s.a.p. I have never gotten any bad service there and my food is always fresh. They also have a lot of new menu items under twenty dollars, not to mention my favorite biscuits. Then after all that good food there are a lot of places you can go shopping to walk down all those biscuits.

• Visited September 2012