Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest
Ranked #18 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I agree with classactj. I've never seen such foolishness going on at this hotel. It was more geared toward the business class customer at one time. This time I felt like I was in a Section 8 housing project. I saw unsupervised kids roaming freely and disturbing the other guests. If I were the manager, I would not allow this at my hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure there are no unattended, loud kids on your floor.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank johnq b

Reviewed 17 January 2012

I use to be a frequent guest at this hotel until two weeks ago. At one time this hotel was clean, quiet, and nice. To my surprise, during my last stay I noticed a quick decline in the quality of the hotel and some of the guests. I could not enjoy a good night's sleep due to noise being made by kids at 12:00 a.m. in the hallway. Where are the parents? I also tried to use the computer and the same kids were hoarding the computer. I don't know if this hotel is under new management, but it has truly changed, and not for the better. I felt like I was at a Motel 8. I'm truly disappointed, as I once enjoyed staying here.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the 2nd floor. Too much noise.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank classact j
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Very quite and in a convient location just off US1. Breakfast was just ok - needs some work to make it worth stopping by for.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Pros - Clean; Free breakfast and parking; Not many other hotels in area.
Cons - Cleaning staff yelling down hallways at one another; Average service; Not very inviting; Not worth 15000 points for free night

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank profjb2000
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I have stayed here twice and each time I have had nothing but nice things to say about this place. Friendly staff, very comfortable beds, great shower head, and overall nice rooms. My one complaint would be GETTING TO THE HOTEL!. I was told the city of Raleigh won't allow them to put up signs, but they have got to do a better job at telling people how to get there. My GPS took me all the way through the neighborhood next door and then by the time I got to the hotel, there was a tiny sign saying Holiday Inn Express Hotel...

I would recommend this hotel to anyone, anytime. Just hope they can find it.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank AlphaMan0599
Reviewed 24 November 2011

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in the Wake Forest area during a week long business trip in November of 2011. The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. It was a little tough to locate as there is no signage on the roadway. It is also accessed through a street off of the main highway that it appears to front on. By the looks of it, the municipality in the area must prohibit business signage, as there are no signs for any businesses in the area. It made it very difficult for visitors like myself to find local businesses. There is not much to do in the hotel as it does not have a restaurant or bar. However, there are several chain restaurants and bars in the area. Otherwise, there is not much to do in the area of the hotel. However, Raleigh is only 20 minutes down the road. The breakfast was the standard free hotel fare with some "cooked" eggs and pancakes available.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2011

We will like to thanks all the personal that works in this location for making our stay really good, very confortable, grat beds and pillows to have a nice rest during nite, bath and roomsvery clean and shine, excelent attitude from every one, we will recommend your stay here, close to shopiing, downtown, ihop, etc....congratulations!!!

Room Tip: Great Beds and Pillows
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Erick_Rivera
Also consider these accommodations in or near Raleigh
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest
Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel
Holiday Inn Raleigh-North
Holiday Inn Raleigh-North
#26 of 87 in Raleigh
Hyatt Place North Raleigh-Midtown
Hyatt Place Raleigh West

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest

Address: 11400 Common Oaks Dr, Raleigh, NC 27614-7002
Region: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
#15 Business Hotel in Raleigh
Price Range: £79 - £93 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest 2.5*
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh/Wakefield. We are nestled near Wake Forest in the affluent Wakefield Plantation Community. We are just minutes from historic downtown Wake Forest and North Raleigh. We offer 94 tastefully appointed guestrooms that accommodate anyone from the business traveler to the vacationing family. Traveling on business? Our hotel is within minutes of the Sprint/Embarq Headquarters, Novozymes, Nomaco K-Flex, the Body Shop, and Alcan Incorporated.North Raleigh location is only 20 minutes from downtown. Here just to relax? Enjoy one of the area s beautiful golf courses at the TPC Golf Course at Wakefield, Heritage Golf Course, Wake Forest Golf Course, or Paschal Golf Course. Triangle Town Center & the WRAL soccer fields are just a short drive away. Our hotel is the closest hotel to the area s only sports and entertainment mall, The Factory. The Factory is also home for all soccer, hockey, and baseball tournaments. Want a little more excitement? Visit the Neuse River or Falls Lake and enjoy some canoeing, kayaking, fishing or just a relaxing ride along the river. Whether you are here on business or pleasure our enthusiastic friendly staff will assist you in all your traveling needs. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest