“Good Mini Golf and Go Karts”
Review of Adventure Landing

Adventure Landing
Ranked #57 of 150 things to do in Raleigh
More attraction details
Owner description: A place for family fun with miniature golf, a go-kart track, arcade, batting cages and laser tag arena.
West Haven, Connecticut
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Good Mini Golf and Go Karts”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Two miniature golf courses are good. The go karts were fun for our kids. Typical arcade all about winning tokens to get a $.50 pencil. There is laser tag as well.

Nashville
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Pretty good fun!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

The mini golf courses were definitely designed for smaller kids, but the setup and design were pretty neat. There were lots of objects along the course, like elephants and tunnels. My husband and I enjoyed playing through the courses. Even better were the go karts. The track is hilly and curvy, and the karts are pretty quick. It's not nearly as fun with a bunch of people, but we definitely enjoyed it. The park was fairly packed on the Fourth of July holiday, and families were enjoying the arcade and the park. It was a friendly atmosphere you really don't see that often anymore. They also have a military discount for members and families.

1 Thank tennissinger12
Smithfield, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great place for the team to celebrate!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Basketball team of ten 11 year olds-great place to celebrate. The pizza was good, the service was great!! Everyone enjoyed the laser tags and go-carts. The video games were fun also. Family and all other kids had fun as well.

Visited March 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Fun for kids and adults”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We wanted a place to go while visiting family that was fun for kids (girls ages 7 and 9) and young adults. This place bit the bill. We lucked out to go on a Thursday Nd got the unlimited golf and laser tag plus 10 tokens for $10.99 each. We definitely got out money's worth. We played golf on all three courses and played a round of laser tag. There was a nice selection of games and we cashed in several tickets. The staff even have us 200 extra tickets. We payed additionally for a go cart ride which was a lot of fun.

Lawrenceville, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brought out the Kid in Me”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I visited Adventure Landing with a group of students from my school for the first time a few years ago and was thoroughly impressed with this attraction. I had so much fun that I decided to take a trip on my own in order to have more fun. I found myself running around with the kids, as if I (myself) were one and left without any reservations or disappointments. My favorites were the go karts and the laser tag area. I also enjoyed the food and the variety of video games.

Visited June 2013