“Family Reunion Tour”

Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Family Reunion Tour”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Our 2013 Family Reunion was in Raleigh in July, and since it was the first time in Raleigh, we wanted to find a tour company that specialized in Raleigh tours. I found Capital City Tours on the Visit Raleigh website..When I contacted Mr. Hancock, he happily handled all of the details of the tour, and tailored it to meet the needs of the families with small children and our seniors. We booked the African-American tour, which explored the African American heritage of Raleigh, NC. Because of rain, there was extra time for our tour, and Mr. Hancock took our group to the wonderful NC State Farmers Market. This was a hit for all on the tour. Those of us who live in Raleigh sometimes take for granted what a treasure the State Farmers Market is. I really appreciated Mr. Hancock's prompt arrival at the hotel for pick-up, and for his flexibility to accommodate all of our needs. I would use and recommend Capital City Tours to my friends and colleagues.

Visited July 2013