Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown
US$72
Red Roof
US$276
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationbars and restaurantsnight lifewithin walking distanceentertainment districttrain trackslots of great restaurantsparking deckstreet noiseper daycomplimentary breakfastindoor poolexcellent hoteli highly recommend this hotelwould stay here againfront desk staffwaffles
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I had no problems during my stay. Staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was convenience as well as the evening meal/snack. I do not mind doing satisfaction survey, however I do not like having a leave a comment to complete the survey. I do not like leaving a 200 character minimum in order to submit the survey

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonRaleighDwntwn, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Margaret M,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! I am so happy to read that you really enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff dedicates every minute to ensuring our guests have everything they need while with us. It is our goal to make our hotel your home away from home. The evening snacks are great! That is called our manager's reception. We have one every Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. We provide complimentary appetizers, beer, wine and soft drinks.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with others! I hope we will get to see you again during your next visit to the Raleigh area!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The hotel is close enough to downtown and you can take a free bus around the area. Night life is within a block and can be accessed with no issues. Rooms were nice and as always the breakfast was standard Hampton Inn and good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonRaleighDwntwn, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear George D,

Thank you very much for the lovely review! We are located right on the R-Line which is the free city bus you are referring to. It can take you anywhere downtown. We are also located near many different local restaurants and entertainment venues. You could park and leave your car the rest of your stay! I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with others!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is a beautiful hotel. Far above what I expected from Hampton Inn. I felt like I was in a 5 star hotel. The staff were professional, genuine and friendly. The Breakfast was outstanding. I strongly recommend staying here. Not to mention, the location is great.

1  Thank Deborah B

Dear Deborah B,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! I am so happy to read that you had such a pleasant experience while staying with us. Our staff dedicates every second to ensuring our guests have everything they may need and are always trying to anticipate needs. Our front desk is very knowledgeable of the area and always ready to assist with recommendations or directions. We are also always trying to improve our breakfast by switching the items every day and coming up with new ones to add.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with others!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I wish I could've explored the area around the hotel, but was only there for a night. It seemed like a could area. The hotel is beautiful all around. The bed is comfortable. The pillows are too thick for me ( personal choice ). There was a nice variety at breakfast. Though the only cooked egg choice was egg with cheddar cheese. Would have been nice to have a just eggs choice. BUT I highly recommend this location!

Dear Timothy E,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! Hopefully you will be able to come back and visit to you can see the downtown area as it is one of the nicest downtown areas I have visited. We have many different local restaurants and entertainment venues that we just walking distance from us. The neighbor has pretty much and food craving that you could want. Even if you wanted to venture further into downtown, we are located on the R-Line which is a free city bus that takes you all through downtown Raleigh. If you do come back, our front desk is always ready to provide suggestions or directions to any where.

I apologize that the pillows are too thick. Although it is a personal choice, we would always be more than happy to provide you with the thinnest pillows we have available. We always want to make sure our guests are at the utmost comfort when staying with us.

Also, thank you very much for your feedback regarding breakfast. I will talk with our breakfast attendant about also have a regular egg option during breakfast.

Thank you again for sharing your review with others!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The location of this hotel is excellent, very close to anything you want to visit in downtown Raleigh and if there is inclimate weather, it is a short and very inexpensive cab ride to a destination. The hotel is new, it is very clean, and the staff ensure that every need is met. My only suggestion would be that rooms with two beds be available for guests. I was sharing a room and only had the option of a king and a sofa bed.

Dear Laura D,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with others! I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! I greatly apologize that we did not have a room with two beds available when you stayed. We do have rooms with two beds, however, especially on the weekends, they sell out very, very quickly, which is why we also have the rooms with a sofa bed.

Thank you again for your lovely review!