“Must-do in Raleigh.”

Beltline Brew Tours
Ranked #9 of 15 Food & Drink in Raleigh
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in touring the capital city one brewery at a time. Our exclusive PRIVATE tours average about 3 to 4 hours as we travel between the breweries across the Triangle. On our tour, you will learn about each brewery and enjoy samples of the craft, award winning beers that they brew. The breweries that you will see on our private tours could include: LoneRider, Fullsteam, Natty Greene's, Aviator Brewing Company, Roth Brewing Company, Bull City Burger and Brewery, and the Triangle Brewing Company. Afterwards there will be time to ask questions to hone your own brewing knowledge.
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Surprised my boyfriend with a tour for his birthday. Had an amazing time, met great people, and will definitely be back--and I don't even like beer that much!

1  Thank Stonemm11

Reviewed 9 February 2013

The brew tour was not only fun but educational. A great way to learn and SUPPORT local breweries. We love Natty Greene's and that made a great start/stop point. It was nice having a bus driver as we tasted lots of beers during the tour. Thank goodness we brought pretzels!!

1  Thank Lisa J
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I purchased the Durham Brewery Tour for my husband's birthday. I had no idea what to expect and was pleasantly surprised and entertained. The brew tour begins at Bull City Burger and Brewery. The beer and later, the food, was delicious ****The tour begins at 11:15 but you won't have a chance to eat until 2:30 so I recommend eating before you go**** The owner was an expert on all things beer and the business of beer. His presentation was informative and entertaining. From there we moved on to the Triangle Brewery ... In a very sketchy part of Durham but well worth the visit. Again, delicious beer and fantastic stories (ask about Rufus and the coffin in the lobby.) Unlimited amount of beer at this location! Plus a tour of the operation. The final stop, Fullsteam Brewey, is one of the strangest most eclectic operations I have ever encountered ... A local brewery/bar with an indoor eating area where dogs and outside food only are allowed. The sweet potato beer was especially delicious. They make beer as strange as their set up but it's absolutely delicious. The best beer on the tour in my husbands opinion. Then it's back to Bull City for food (you pay) and ... You guessed it! More beer! The owner/manager, Bill, was a terrific guide! He makes sure everybody feels welcome and is the kind of guy you want to have a beer with;) You should do this tour!!! We are looking forward to going on the Raleigh tour in the future.

2  Thank Tonya L
Reviewed 26 October 2012

I have attended several tours now, which have included both the Raleigh and Durham tours. I can honestly say from start to finish I had a great time. It's amazing to learn the different brewing strategies that the local breweries use. Plus, it doesn't hurt that they feed you beer during these tours. If anyone is looking to have a relaxing, but fun weekend experience, you've got to try Belt Line Brew Tours. I'm looking at hosting my Christmas part with them as well. Needless to say, I highly recommend this tour to anyone who enjoys tasty beverages.

1  Thank Justin H
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I experienced the very first brewery tour offered by Beltline Brew Tours. I went on the Raleigh tour (at that time the breweries toured were Aviator, Carolina Brewing Company, and Natty Greene's Pub and Brewing Co.). The tour was informative and very tasty! A great perk of this experience was not having to worry about driving! The beer kept flowing as we learned about the process of making beer. Mr. Holland, the owner of BBT, was very welcoming and enjoyed sharing his enthusiasm with us about beer! He kept the crowd pumped as we visited each of the breweries. At Aviator and Carolina Brewing Company we were offered pints of beer to taste as we toured. When we arrived at our last stop, Natty Greene's, we sampled many different kinds of beer after the tour. We all ate at Natty Greene's after an evening of drinking great beer. The food at Natty Greene's was delicious and definitely needed after all the beer I had consumed! I highly suggest this tour to beer enthusiasts, for special events, and anyone interested in having a fantastic time! I am looking forward to checking out the Durham brew tour really soon! Cheers!

1  Thank Tiffany S