“Pass Up”

Hibachi China Buffet
Ranked #904 of 1,490 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Food was greasy and salty. Hibachi was OK. We will ever eat here again. Even for a buffet this place was gross. Sorry, I cannot say anything good about it. Beware.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Whenever I am up in the area this is one place I love to go to over and over. They have great selection from sushi, Mongolian, Hibachi, dim sum and tons of regular Chinese food. It's a great value and we always leave happy.

1  Thank jjacobsen250
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Hibachi China is my go to place for Asian Buffet.

I really like their sushi ... while perhaps not as good as a sushi restaurant, it's still quite good. They offer over a dozen different types including tempura sushi.

The Hibachi Grill is also pretty good, several veggie choices, beef, chicken, shrimp.

They also offer various types of Asian Noodle soup made to order.

Their salad bar also has peel and eat shrimp.

The Chinese offerings are pretty decent along with an assortment of crossover items.

The place is an amazingly good deal at $7.99 for lunch and $10.99 for dinner.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Outstanding selection of food including sushi bar and Mongolian Grille. Service is OK, but could be a little more friendly. Definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

I was impressed at how fast the sushi was made and very interesting to watch. Enjoyed very much and servings were plentiful. Got my wasabi :) My niece & nephew visit often and have always enjoyed the food. Definitely will go back when in area.