“An overdue review of THE perfect froyo place...”

Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #28 of 49 Dessert in Raleigh
north carolina
“An overdue review of THE perfect froyo place...”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I cannot believe that no one has not rated this Menchie's yet, so I am honored to be the first! This review/visit reflects numerous visits since this location opened in 2012 (I think). Menchie's is a staple on the western coast and larger US cities, so I just wandered into this location as it's near a Fresh Market and Pet Supermarket that I shop at. Well the fates smiled on me because Menchie's simply has the best froyo anywhere!

This franchisor is serious about greeting every guest in the Menchie's way with a "welcome" and a "have a smiley day" upon leaving. (I've seen them training people -- they are committed!)

Their yogurt tastes really good in all the yummy flavors. And the flavors are real, unique ones. There are other froyo places that do the same thing. But I could tell that they had the recipe was a common frozen yogurt base with added flavors. Menchie's froyo flavors are all truly different and it's evident in the taste.

I also appreciate that health info is clearly labeled and that the ingredient notebook / list is nearby so I can look up things.

The toppings area is always neat and Menchie's has unique ones like popping bilboa and mochi. Plus the fresh fruit is toppings is always crisp and tasty. I recommend the Pomegranite and Raspberry sorbet mixed with Cake Batter and topped with a little Chocolate... then top with with strawberries, popping bilboa, sprinkles and mochi.... soooo yummy!

I have been to other locations but this is my favorite. It's always a welcome treat and I enjoy each and every visit. Be sure to register for their Smilelage club where you earn points for your purchases and get a $5 credit on your birthday.

• Visited March 2014