“Might of just found my new pizza spot”
Review of Lilly's Pizza

Lilly's Pizza
Ranked #150 of 1,477 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Fresh ingredients, decent price. As newcomers to the city, the family was pleased to find a pizza joint we can visit often.

1  Thank Regina M
There are newer reviews for Lilly's Pizza

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Parking is scares but it's worts short walk. A little quirky but the pizza and
Calzones are great . Biggest variety of toppings I've ever seen

1  Thank Jeannie M
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Atmosphere on patio is loud due to traffic. Appearance inside may scare you away. But OMG the pizza is awesome! The sauce has a great flavor and and the crust has a sweet honey flavor that can not be duplicated. Toppings are plentiful and prices are great!

2  Thank mike9mc
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The pizza was one of the best that I have had and I have had a lot. They have a long list of toppings. The atmosphere is cool or you can sit outside if you prefer.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Recently we returned to Lilly's to partake of their salads and pasta dishes. In the past the food had always been top notch. We have tried the salads, the pizza and the manicotti and each time we enjoyed the meal and could find little fault with the food. We have also enjoyed the fact that the restaurant allows dogs in their outside eating area. The problem recently arose from a significant problem with the service staff. For the second time in a row my wife and I were unable to receive our food at the same time. This time when the food came out it became clear that the staff had forgotten my wife's order. After we told them about the order a loud argument ensued in the kitchen. When my wife's food finally came back it was unacceptable and had to be sent back.

On the positive side I spoke with the owner and he explained that he has expressed his commitment to addressing the problems that I raised. We could not expect a better response from an owner than I received from the owner of Lilly's.