“Nice variety of very tasty dishes; good, though I wouldn't say excellent”

Champa Thai & Sushi
Ranked #339 of 1,483 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Overall, a pleasant small restaurant with an excellent variety of Thai and sushi dishes. The Thai dishes are fresh and flavorful, but to me fall a bit short of "the best Thai." Service is satisfactory, though could be more attentive. Prices seem reasonable. Worth stopping in if in the area.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We were amazed with their weekend special - and how LOW CARB the appetizers can be
Get it for the Special- feast your eyes on the quality - beautiful looking food
heck we eat with our eyes!
What a deal - plus $2.50 Bud Light Pints

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I asked the local hotel where I could get good sushi. There are probably much better places in Raleigh, but this was close by the hotel. Food was average but it seemed like the sushi is a sideline, not a main focus. The Thai is probably better. I had tuna tataki, which was decent but not very flavorful and spicy tuna roll, which was not made with the best grade of tuna. Nothing special.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I know it's simple but the edamame was great. Enjoyed the tiger tear appetizer but its very spicy. Fresh and delicious sushi

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Our party of 3 ordered only sushi and a seaweed salad and all were just "average". The waitress had too many tables so service was a bit slow. Others around us ordered thai food, and perhaps that is their specialty, but I would not return again based on the sushi quality and average service. However, if you do go, they offer 10% discount if you pay in cash.