Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills
US$96
Travelocity
US$99
US$95
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distanceharris teeterfull kitchenmade to order omeletssitting areasmall kitchenliving roommovie theatergreat areaa great place to stayexcellent staywonderful hotelrestaurants and shoppinghome away from homecomplimentary breakfasti highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This House is worth your consideration, whether business or pleasure. My purpose in the area was business, and I stayed one night. I upgraded to a suite for the heck of it, but a studio is certainly the most reasonable for an abbreviated stay as was my case. An extended stay is the way to go with this House, and my advise to you would be consider this place the next time you're in the area and looking around. The front desk service professionals were welcoming, and eager to please. So was anyone I met. I had a chance to hop down to the food and beverage bar in the evening and grabbed a grilled cheese and beverage. If you drink booze, they have options as well.
Other reviews do a great job describing the rooms. Seven floors up, and rooms clean, quite, spacious. Area safe and with many things to do nearby. I hope you enjoy your stay, I did.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

TarheelBill,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of Hyatt House Raleigh to future travelers. We're happy to have had you as our guest during your business trip, and we're glad our friendly service, spacious accommodations, and great location made for an enjoyably stay. Please plan to visit us the next time you travel to Raleigh. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The hotel is new and very clean, but a bit sterile for my taste. Also, the bathroom is right next to the bed and the closet was in the bathroom. Okay if you're traveling alone, but not so much if you were sharing the room. Nice flat screen TV with full cable!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

NJGirl2014,
We appreciate you writing a review and sharing feedback from your stay with us at Hyatt House Raleigh. Your comments are important to us as guest satisfaction is our highest priority. We hope to extend our hospitality to you again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My husband and I spent one night at this hotel over the weekend. I booked through priceline and did not know what to expect. After arriving we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel is brand new and very clean. The front desk attendant was very courteous and attentive. Our room was clean, bright and well equipped. The room was like a studio apartment. Very nice and very good for extended stays. Breakfast was great and there was a nice variety of foods to choose from. This hotel was located near the highway and near shops/restaurants. We will definitely stay here again if we are in the Raleigh area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Regina1982

Regina1982 ,
We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad you and your husband enjoyed a wonderful stay with us at Hyatt House Raleigh. I'm pleased to hear our clean accommodations, attentive staff, and variety of amenities exceeded your expectations. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Raleigh. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I spent two comfortable nights at Hyatt House and was very pleased with the level of service at this location. Rooms are somewhat different than a typical hotel room. My room included a kitchenette and a large island counter/table combo which could be used as either a breakfast bar or a workspace. A large flat-screen TV can be turned to face either a small sitting area or the bedroom. The bathroom was very spacious and immaculate, with tile surfaces everywhere. The bed was very firm, very comfortable, and loaded with pillows, providing a great night of sleep. My three complaints about the room were 1) it felt a bit sterile due to the lack of color, 2) I found the kitchen garbage can filled with the previous occupant's leftover chicken dinner, and 3) I could hear people walking on the tile floors in the room above. I expected much better noise isolation in such a new property. Another minor annoyance was that the cleaning staff didn't make it to my room until about 5pm, which was right when I returned to rest/refresh for a bit before dinner.

Free WiFi is included and worked flawlessly during my visit. The hotel location is within easy walking distance to several nice restaurants and bars. Every staff member that I encountered was friendly and helpful, making for a very pleasant stay. While not an overly fancy or luxurious hotel, it's a great option for business travelers to the Raleigh North Hills area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

PlazMan,
Thank you for writing a review regarding your stay at Hyatt House Raleigh. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay and found our staff to provide excellent service during your visit. We appreciate your feedback on opportunities for improving our guest experience, and we sincerely apologize for the areas we fell short of exceeding your expectations. We value you as our guest and we hope you'll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel has not been opened but a few months and everything was very well done. We enjoyed the layout of the suite with a well appointed kitchen, sitting area and nice large bathroom with a large shower stall. It is also in a great location, near enough to downtown and midtown stores and restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast on Sunday morning was excellent with hot items , an omelette option and the usual breads and cereals. We did have a problem with our reservation but it was not through any fault of the hotel. Customer service was great. They were as helpful as they could be. I would highly recommend this hotel to stay and would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

lhaynes83,
We appreciate you taking a moment to share reflections from your stay at Hyatt House Raleigh. We're glad you enjoyed your stay in our spacious accommodations, and found our location and amenities perfectly suited for your travels. I'll be certain to pass along your compliments to our team, and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you again for your review and recommendations of our great hotel.