“A Modern New hotel in a great location”

Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills
Ranked #3 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersBronze level
Denver, North Carolina
“A Modern New hotel in a great location”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am a Hyatt regular and this nearly new hotel is just wonderful. The rooms are sleek, clean and modern with handy features such as kitchenettes and a nice big shower in the bath. Fady made us feel welcome right at the check-in. The pool is a nice way to relax at the end of the day too. Walking distance to the North Hills Shopping is good for dinner, grocery or just plain browsing.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
We are delighted you took the time to share your kind review; we value your comments. It’s wonderful to know your stay was enjoyable. I will share you kind comments with Fady. Nothing would please us more than a return visit.

Warm Regards,
Jason Andrews, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My wife I spent our 10 anniversary weekend here. It was lovely, clean, spacious and the list continues. We were pleasantly greeted by a Fady who smiled through every question! The room was very clean and spacious. It was stacked with a full kitchen, plates and utensils. Which came handy for warming up our doggy bags! Great location its across from a mall, a movie theater and Icecream."LOVE IT"..They had a great breakfast set up, bar and take out food. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Studio Room has seperate bedroom and pull out couch
Green Features: Pet Friendly...very cutting edge with modern technology! Awesome!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Lamone H,

Our team understands and believes that our valued guests deserve a positive memorable stay. I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and amenities. It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with Fady. I appreciate you taking the time to write; these reviews allow us to continually monitor and improve our guest experience.

Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I attempted to stay at the Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills this past weekend. I say attempted, because I never was able to check into a room, even though I had a reservation.

I arrived at the hotel at approximately 5PM, and was told they had no clean rooms to give me. When I asked why, they stated the cleaning staff was backed up. They suggested I hang out nearby, and they would call me when a room was ready. I had brought my dog with me on this trip, and it was hot outside so I had to just drive around with him. They never called saying a room was ready, so some time around 7PM, I called customer service for Hyatt to file a complaint. Even customer service was shocked they still did not have a room. The agent I spoke with called the hotel directly, and they still could not give a time frame for when my room was ready. This is absolutely ridiculous. I understand if the staff is a little late getting things cleaned up, but 7PM is not acceptable. I stay at hotels for business very often, and have never seen anything like this. I ended up having to be re-booked at a hotel across town, which was not comparable. The Hyatt House was close to several restaurants and a Target. The hotel I was re-booked at was in the middle of a business park, with only a gas station nearby.

The customer service department was very nice, and very accomodating. The people at the second hotel were nice as well.

Unfortunately, I will not be attempting to stay at this hotel again. I usually don't have a problem giving 2nd chances, but the 1st impression they gave me doesn't warrant one. Hopefully they get their act together, because it looks like a nice place and it is in a great location.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank J W
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear J W,

We sincerely regret your experience. I apologize that we did not have a room ready for your arrival. I’m happy to hear that you found Hilton customer service accommodating. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided; I hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the exceptional stay our guests have come to expect. Again, my sincere apologies and thank you for taking the time to write.

Jason Andrews
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We were in Raleigh for a wedding. This hotel was very clean, in a great location and the staff was great! There are many restaurants and shops in walking distance. The pool is great and the staff was super friendly and very helpful! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Thoen,

Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority. Reflections like yours give us areas to improve our guest experience, as well as talking points to commend our staff. I’m delighted to know you enjoyed our clean rooms, convenient location and helpful staff. Thank for taking the time to review your experience and we hope to see you again.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had about 18 guestrooms booked at this hotel for my out of town guests for a June wedding in Raleigh and we had the best time at this hotel. Front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating, the Sales staff was responsive and kept in good communication on my special requests. The rooms were new, clean and a great layout - love the kitchen, living, bedroom and bathroom floor plan! The North Hills location is great for out of towners offering many restaurants, salons, shopping and even a grocery store. The breakfast buffet was fabulous as well. Highly recommend this hotel for anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. We are pleased to hear you found our rooms comfortable and our staff accommodating. I’m glad we were able to be a part of your special day. Our team strives to make every stay memorable and we continue to seek new ways to positively impact the guest experience; thank you for sharing your feedback. Congratulations and we hope to hope you again soon.

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel because of its location, price and proximity to restaurants, shopping, etc. I had no idea each room had a small kitchen, big island-table and a sofa seating area. Hotel amenities are amazing, too! Wish we were staying longer!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. We are pleased to hear you found our amenities amazing and our location convenient. I’m glad you were able to explore the area. I will be sure to share your kind remarks; we look forward to seeing you again.

Kind Regards,
NC
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I have been working in Raleigh for 2 1/2 years and stayed in practically every decent hotel in all areas of town. This is the very best hands down. From the excellent facility, to the location, coupled with outstanding service, the entire team has gone out of their way to treat me like family.
The only thing that would make this hotel any better is if the ocean was located right behind it.
For someone that spends 200+nights a year in a hotel, it is a real pleasure to stay with the great folks at this Hyatt House location. Please stop by and visit Tiffany at the bar on your next visit here. She represents the hotel exceptionally well and provides excellent customer service. Order a cheeseburger while you are there. They are phenomenal.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Bear63Nc
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. It is particularly special coming from a seasoned traveler. We’re pleased to hear our clean hotel, friendly staff, and convenient location made for an enjoyable stay. I will share your kind comments with Tiffany. We look forward to seeing you again soon.