“Nice Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Snow Hill, North Carolina
“Nice Dinner”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

Food was great, especially the salad bar. Service was excellent. Atmosphere is very calm and relaxing.

Visited December 2012

Asheboro, North Carolina
“Delicious lunch!”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I had the garden bar, crispy chicken sandwich with fries and water. It was delicious and all for 12 dollars. Try the p
armesan Caesar dressing with your salad. The complimentary cheese biscuits were also cooked perfectly. Our waiter was super nice and attentive also.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Ruby Tuesday, is it worth the cost”
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I tried Ruby Tuesday after a few years because I received a !0$ coupon in the mail. We arrived early, not crowded at all but waited at least 10 minutes while they got their act together. Were seated, the seating area was relatively clean but I expect better when I sit down to eat. Our server was friendly. We almost opted for an alcoholic drink (Ruby's has all drinks at 5$!) but since it was a very hot day we opted for a fresh pom lemonade, quite good and free refills. A nice option at Ruby's is you can sub a salad for a side so we went to the salad bar- a little dicy here as the salad plates were dirty and went had to go through the pile to find a clean one or one that was not obviously dirty. I must say the salad bar is quite good though in terms of ingredients and freshness. Our entrees were just ok. My wife ordered one of the new chef inspired items- Jamaican Jerk Shrimp and was satisfied with it. On the other hand I ordered the Shellfish trio (a tiny lobster tail, 4 medium shrimp on a skewer and a crab "cake" (a pile of pieces of a crab cake) all with too much butter or similar and a potato)and was not impressed by flavor, quality or portions- as usual for a chain casual restaurant the menu photos do not represent the product. It is simply not worth 18$. We did order the 2 mini cupcake dessert to go. Without the 10$ off I would have been very disappointed. Of note is the poor family seated next to us- they forgot the gentleman's burger and he did not get it until after his wife and daughter had practically finished their meals- they did offer him a free trip to the salad bar as compensation and the burger did look quite good when he actually got it.
So I learned to continue to be leery of casual chain restaurants.

• Visited June 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Delicious”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The menu always has great seasonal items without losing the signature favorites. Service is always outstanding.

• Visited December 2011
North Carolina
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Family friendly restaurant. They offer alot of specials at times. Of course there is a separate bar area that serves great drinks!

Visited August 2011

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!