“Love the pizza!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Louisburg, North Carolina
“Love the pizza!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Our office ordered pizza from Ruckus and it was HUGE and scrumptious. When we went to pick it up the staff was friendly and very helpful. Even went as far as to help me bring the HUGE boxes out to the car. The toppings are fresh and plentiful!!

• Visited June 2013

Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Fresh tasty ingredient with fun sports bar atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

The newer locations in Cary and Morrisville have come a long way from the original establishment on Avent Ferry Rd. These locations blow the W. Raleigh location away! The menu has a huge variety and all the food is prepared fresh and not your average sports bar bar food! Awesome mixed drinks and much more! Bloody Mary's, burgers, pizza, wings and paninis are what we have been hooked on so far but want to go back and keep trying other wonderful looking fresh chopped salads a wedge. We'll be back! Just wish we had something like this closer to Holly Springs, NC.

• Visited December 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great local hangout with delicious sandwiches & pizza”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

A friend and I stopped in for a quick bite to eat before a movie and we were lucky to get seats on a Thursday night. Full of NC State students and other locals who were very friendly. She ordered a pizza and salad combo for only $7 and the single slice of muschroom pizza was bigger than some pizzas I have ordered. My bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato sandwich was yummy and I enjoyed trying the Cinnamon Porter which they had on tap. Not a fancy place by any means but I do hope to spend a lot more time there the next time we go!

• Visited November 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“A Good College Pizza Joint”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Of the three Ruckus Pizza joints - and the Morrisville location isn't in TA yet - this is the mist "hole-in-the-wall-y".

It's dark and small...and I'm not sure I dig that. I know I didn't totally feel like I belonged there.

Good was good, though. I had a sub that tasted great and that was reasonably priced. Games were on everywhere so I had something to watch.

If I were with my family, I would have gone to the Cary or Morrisville locations. They are WAY nicer.

In the end, this location is a college bar. If you are down with that, you will like the food and the prices.

RobertRRaleigh, Owner at Ruckus Pizza & Bar, responded to this review, 13 August 2012
Hey there.
You're exactly right. I'll give you some background on Ruckus.
Some college friends and I started it back in 1998 when we were 30 years old. It was our first restaurant/bar because we wanted a place of our own. It has evolved over the last 15 years into the quintessential college bar. You got what it was exactly. Although we have A Lot of guests for lunch from Centennial Campus, NC State and surrounding businesses. Little hole on the wall great restaurant - I'll take that moniker.
As I headed into 40 I didn't need to be in a college bar being married with 4 kids so Ruckus in Cary was born. Bigger TVs, Pasta, Micro Brew Drafts, kid friendly - All the things I wanted at that point in my life. And just a few months ago we created Ruckus in Morrisville - adding a bigger bar and sushi.
I love all 3 restaurants equally but differently. They all represent a time in my life and the things I wanted to create and enjoy. Many, many good times and friends at each of the places. Enjoy each one for what it is and thank you for visiting with us for awhile.
It's also funny how many guests from R2 and R3 wind up going to Ruckus in Raleigh - if only to relive that college bar night one more time.
Enjoy.