“Definitely Delicious”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Definitely Delicious”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I'm a fan of pho. It's my favorite type of cuisine and I've sampled it many cities (both in the U.S. and in Vietnam). While nothing can top the stuff you get in Asia, it's so pleasing to know that there are good local go-tos in times of dire pho need. I'd highly recommend Pho Cali. To be fair, their broth isn't as deep and rich in flavor as other local venues, but service was super-fast and friendly, the atmosphere was nice and light, and the menu options were outstanding. I'd not hesitate to return at any date.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank thetravelingjen

“Best Pho Ever”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Best Pho I have ever enjoyed. Stumbled across while at a nearby store and was amazed at the fresh, authentic pho and other Vietnamese dishes. Have gone back several times and have recommended it to co-workers and friends. The ONLY drawback is the location. In Starmount Shopping Center on Capital Boulevard North the neighborhood is "sketchy" but I have no problems going for lunch or an early dinner. Just don't plan on going after 8PM unless with a group.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank keith r
Knightdale, North Carolina, United States
“Gluten-free friendly and helpful”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Great experience. They were very patient in going over the menu with us and explained in detail how we can make various items gluten free. My wife had the pho and loved it. I went for the vermicelli and really enjoyed that as well. Don't forget the bubble tea. :)

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank David R
“very disappointed”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I was comparing it to what I had in Houston. It was the only Vietnamese restaurant we could find when moving to Raleigh, and it had to compare to Houston. disaster. not to mention at that time, the inpection rating was a C...scary. Quality of food was simply poor.

Visited July 2011
Raleigh, NC
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 24 November 2011

I love bun and this is the best place in raleigh to get it. I know the family who owns it and they are good people.

1 Thank wysteria1977