“Good as usual...”

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #45 of 1,490 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Nothing special to write. We had the lettuce wraps and regular fare. PF Chang's was consistent with other PF Chang chain restaurants.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I've never ate Chinese food until this past week. I stopped here for dinner on my recent business trip to Raleigh. The food was excellent! The service was great!

The only down side to this restaurant is that the tables are too close together. If the restaurant is full, then you feel like your packed in.

Overall, great food, 5 star rating from me.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I was having an early lunch with my family of 5 and meeting a college friend also. When I arrived and was seated the menus were lad on the table when I noticed a very long black hair across the white plate. It was either on the plate or attached to the menus beside it. The waitress was very apologetic and promptly removed the plate and menus but it was not appealing. No manager visited to apologize and no compensation was made. Normally a manager I would think would apologize and comp an appetizer or dessert or something but it was just dropped. Food was good. Need a rating for cleanliness which I would give a 3 this visit bc of hair on dinner plate.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

A very good variety of choices, nice size portions,good taste , Good value, Very pleasant atmosphere

1  Thank Julian P
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Food was good I believe the price was fair. I received the best service in a long time here from the waiter we had he was Great. Wasnt so much about the food that would make me come back it was the service

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!